the Rift

[PRIVATE] and now you're mine

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
The Thief took notice of his tiny jaw dropping as she spoke. Her head lifting abruptly as the child sat up, a brash “No Way” escaping his tiny lips. A small laugh was hushed briefly from her own lips, her eyes finding his own as he continued on his thought. His speech was something that Rexanna knew she needed to cherish while it was still so young and innocent, the memories of which she needed to retain – for knowing that he would end up growing up way too fast for her liking.

Her heavy head motioned to him softly, a smile playing on her lips. “They get to be special in here” She murmured, pressing her large nose to his crimson spotted chest, pulling her head away from him with a gentle nod, golden chains clinking against one another. “Everyone has their differences, but that doesn’t mean that they can’t be special in their own way. Some are great leaders. Some are gentle and kind. Some are giants and some are tiny, but they all have a purpose somewhere in life.” She smiled brightly to him. “You’ll have one, one day.” She admitted, nodding once again.

She wondered what Rein would end up pursuing as he grew older. Would his curiosity land him in a position such as herself? Would his father influence him in the ways of the Gods? Or would he take a route completely different? One of creation, healing, or protection? She decided not to dwell on it for too long, knowing far well that he was going to be a young stallion before her eyes, making his own decisions without her guidance. The thought sent a shiver of sadness to glide across her skin.

"Talk?"
rexanna & rein
no one is ever gonna love you more than I do.

@Rein
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 01-15-2016, 03:02 AM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rein - 01-15-2016, 03:30 AM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 01-15-2016, 04:24 PM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rein - 01-23-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 02-04-2016, 01:18 AM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rein - 02-21-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 02-22-2016, 01:20 AM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rein - 02-28-2016, 04:07 PM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 02-29-2016, 12:23 AM