the Rift

[OPEN] all i wanted was you

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies
The prince recognized the distinct clip-clop of approaching hooves at the same time as Zarina, and as one, they turned to observe the entrance of the stranger.  She was a slender black unicorn mare, with nothing particularly noteworthy about her appearance other than a small white marking beneath her left eye and a clump of feathers tangled in her mane.  The stallion had never seen her before, a fact that Zarina clarified to be true; with relief, he offered a friendly smile and shoved his worries to the back of his mind.  Perhaps this would be the much-needed distraction that he had been searching for when he had descended into the caves.

"What do you know about these?"

His attention returned to the hieroglyphs, tracing their lines with his violet gaze.  Many of them looked as though they might represent something or other, but he couldn't be sure.  In Th'orqui's upper classes, they had used much more advanced symbols to communicate.  Even their ancient pictures had been less... indeterminate than the ones depicted in this cavern.  He cocked his head to the side thoughtfully.

"Not much," he admitted.  "Where I come from, we have - had - more refined methods of communication, but there's something rather fascinating about these, isn't there?  I think..." He caught sight of an image of a sun, brilliant and large.  "If I were to base this assumption on the early writings of my homeland, then I would guess that larger images were meant to show dominance, of a sort.  That sun, for example - it is much larger than anything around it.  I would take that to indicate that it is a depiction of the Sun God, meant to show that he is of higher importance.  But that is, after all, only a guess."

He turned to peer at the mare with interest.  "I don't believe we've met.  My name is Quilyan."

"Speak."
--Zarina.--

@Chernobyl - whoops, so sorry this took so long!  <3

Quilyan
counting on the night for a beautiful day;
subtlepatterns.com | kaydeniro & larfsalot @ deviantart
Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 01-15-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 02-19-2016, 11:08 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 03-04-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 03-10-2016, 02:43 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 03-18-2016, 03:39 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 04-13-2016, 07:10 AM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 04-18-2016, 06:57 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 05-07-2016, 07:59 AM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 05-21-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 05-29-2016, 02:33 PM