the Rift

A little thread help?

Dacianna Posts: 55
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 4 Y/O HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
imi
Exams and travelling have left me sort of barely existing on Helovia, so much so I've spent the last two days reading threads and being like "what happened" I feel like I'm 5 episodes behind on a good show lol I have a few exams left and I travel again at the weekend, but I'm in a good frame of mind, I should be able to keep up now.

So whilst I catch up on some older threads, I need some new, current ones :3
(No spars for now D:) I mainly need Dacianna thread help, but Ghost is also available! ^^

Ghost ~ Enemies? Or just horses she wouldn't get along with. Maybe a stealth attempt gone wrong >_> or something. 
Or perhaps a rivalry if you have a sneak character. 

Dacianna ~ Someone to greet her at the Worlds Edge (and accept her into heh)? :D and perhaps someone to teach her about being a wise one? ^^ or if anyone is planning any storytelling threads in general, I'd be up for throwing her in. 
~ Friends/Enemies in general. She's still a new character to me so any sort of meeting would be wonderful! Check her profile for personality bits.
~ Riftian! If any character wants to know about Dacianna's thoughts on living in the Rift, that would be cool too. 
~ Magic! Dacianna knows nothing about magic and its a scary new thing. Maybe someone could teach her? Or show her their magic? Or if a character with rather scary magic wanted to frighten her? ~ some thoughts.

No Evers threads for now, whilst I get him through the Threshold.

I can start these threads pretty soon and I'll just tag you in a new thread, unless you wanna start it. 
(let me know if this isn't okay)
Don't let the curtain catch you, cause you've been here before,
The chair is an island darling, you can't touch the floor
--------------------------
force permitted / please tag me
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Mau x Daci girl.
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Nova Posts: 0
OOC Account
Filly :: Hybrid :: 17.2 :: 22
Nova
I can offer Alune & Kiuaji as friends (as they're both in the edge.)

Alune is the Moon Seer so he would love to teach her about the moon/have her in the wise ranks.

Kiuaji is an eccentric character, so Dacianna and him might get along for those reasons and the fact the two of them are level-headed as well. Either way, I'm up for seeing how they'd mesh if you'd like!

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Aly (and Iona I'm sure) will definitely be keeping an eye out for Dacianna :D And either one of them can accept her into the herd!
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries