the Rift

Turn A Girl Dark

Xyroca Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: Tall :: 25
Xyroca
So, Morrigan has become incredibly mundane for me lately. Her emo butt is started to get really old, and she's gone totally a different direction than I had initially planned. Out of all the things that have happened to her, she was supposed to become a darker character than the pathetic "why don't you love me?!" hiding in the shadows chic she has become.

She will still be loyal to the Dragon's Throat, and still remain loyal to her friends/acquaintances. But, I want someone to help bring out her dark side. Be it someone talking about her past with her and being like "well, why don't you do something about it?" to someone convincing her to let out her pent up anger or whatever. Even someone breaking her heart and then basically telling her not to be such a pushover and that sets her off. I want it to be a gradual change, where she doesn't even realize it's happening but she finds herself drawn to those darker moments.

Any bad boys/babes want to do any of this to/with her?

Rottie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'4" :: 29
Rottie
-casually slides Crystarius in- He could help her out, I'm sure. He'd happily get her to talk about her past and give her a push or two (possibly more, depending on how they get along). I'll be getting off my butt on their thread this upcoming week since weekends are usually a difficult time for me to post. <3

Cloak Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
if you'd be interested in a girl acquaintance i could send cloak her way!! she's usually indifferent about a lot of stuff but she could also help bring out that personality you want with her stories etc. c:

Xyroca Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: Tall :: 25
Xyroca
@Rottie - I definitely want to see where that goes, especially if he is snappy with her from the withdrawals.

@Cloak - I was actually just looking at her profile not long ago and hoping I got to thread with her sometime! I'd love for them to meet and see what happens. :D

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper
She can meet Roux!
Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow
Just to prove that I knew how
</style>
pixel by nikkayla

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Slam dunks Sikeax in here because I'm a slut for threads between them and literally anything will work with her rn

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Dingo Posts: 12
Overseer of Trials
Colt :: Hybrid :: 5'1" :: 24
Dingo
Maybe Crowley, at some point? He's certainly a dark character and could care less about the emotions of others!
Dingo's Current Threads

HP: OVER 9,000

Cloak Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
sounds perfect!! (aww and blushing thank you ;; )
you're free to set up a thread anywhere or i can try to get one for them soon if you'd like <33

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia would he more than willing to push her towards the dark side :D
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
If you want she can meet up with Mortuus ;) he is a dark soul trapped on this earth forever. He he learned to fight his demons, but why not bring them out in others ???;) haha

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.