the Rift

[OPEN] into the mists [MIST WATCHING]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

Ever since her appointment, Elsa had stuck near the Seer’s sacred place. For some reason, she expected the Goddess to reappear and repeal her appointment. It still made her balk at the thought that she was chosen. There were a million reasons why- but all her thoughts turned to malevolent reasons. Swallowing back the guilt and fear, she simply visited every chance she got just in case. Alune was set to meet with her soon, but it was never solidified to her. Not to blame Tembovu or Alune though, her section of work wasn’t exactly to cater to the Goddess. Her’s was to protect, and when needed, induce havoc upon those deserving. Hardly a job deserving of time with the Goddess.

But when she saw Alune and then others begin to gather around the mists, Elsa couldn’t help herself. Sticking toward the outskirts of the group, she made sure not to make much noise in disruption. If everyone was like her- then they could feel the tension of awaiting the Goddess’s arrival. Biting back a trembling lip, she proceeded to watch Alune.

Could she turn them down? If she was angry at Elsa, and possibly Tembovu, would she refuse to help the herd? All the possible reasons she angered her began to cross her mind. She was a little bitter toward the Basin, beat Tembovu a little too hard in her personal opinion, and wasn’t as social as she should be. And that was just the beginning of the list. There were a number of things that could follow. Edgar sat quietly, plumped up on her head. He was also quiet as a mouse, afraid he would cause the Goddess to be absent.

"talk"

image credits

sorry its poo but Elsa's finally here. :3
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
into the mists [MIST WATCHING] - by Alune - 01-16-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: into the mists [MIST WATCHING] - by Erthë - 01-17-2016, 07:46 AM
RE: into the mists [MIST WATCHING] - by Tembovu - 01-17-2016, 12:04 PM
RE: into the mists [MIST WATCHING] - by Cloak - 01-18-2016, 04:08 PM
RE: into the mists [MIST WATCHING] - by Elsa - 01-18-2016, 04:19 PM
RE: into the mists [MIST WATCHING] - by d'Arcy - 02-03-2016, 01:23 PM
RE: into the mists [MIST WATCHING] - by Tembovu - 02-22-2016, 04:32 AM