the Rift

[OPEN] into the mists [MIST WATCHING]

d'Arcy Posts: 21
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 2 years :: Tallsun HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Laine

The little shadow nearly quivered with excitement and she snuck through the underbrush. Perhaps she was not as stealthy as she hoped, but she’d been working hard at improving herself and not sneaking away from her mother in the middle of the was an easy feat as long as she didn’t wake her brother. She loved Libertad desperately but there was just no denying that he was not as cautious or as quiet as d’Arcy. She had left him spelling tonight, for she wouldn’t risk being caught and held back. Something was happening, she’d seen the big king and several others move off towards the mists and that could only mean one thing. The Goddess was coming.

d’Arcy had been longing to catch a glimpse of the Moon Goddess, stealing away often to watch the mists that rolled in off the sea and always paying for it by being tired the next day. Still she was determined to see. The stories she had heard of the Lady Moon were marvelous and if there was anything d’Arcy disliked it was being told and not seeing for herself.

She hung back, watching from the shadows of the trees as the king the queen and the seer waited. There were two others, one unknown to d’Arcy and the white filly that had seemed to know her twin at the herd meeting. The jealous girl eyed the white fawn wanting to know more about the winged one but not darling to disturb the silence.

Then she was there: The Moon Goddess. All other thoughts vanished when the filly set her eyes on the lilac Lady for the first time. Her voice was music, the filly thought, finer than any sound and even the way she moved had the filly inching forward. She hardly dared to breathe, not wanting to miss a word of what the Goddess said and without meaning to, the little girl moved forward to join the gathering properly. Cobalt eyes were wide, watching the Goddess with a worshipful sort of wonder. She was everything the filly could imagine to be beautiful, to be powerful, she was alluring and intoxicating. She was everything the little shadow wanted to be.

"."

d'arcy
wear your heart on your cheek
but never on your sleeve
unless you wanna taste defeat
when I tell you that i love you
don't test my love
accept my love, don't test my love
cause maybe i don't love you all that much

Messages In This Thread
into the mists [MIST WATCHING] - by Alune - 01-16-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: into the mists [MIST WATCHING] - by Erthë - 01-17-2016, 07:46 AM