the Rift

[OPEN] leave a little sparkle [Welcoming!]

Quentin Posts: 20
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 5.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 5 HP: 58 | Buff: NOVICE
DarkShadow
I do believe in fairies!

Quentin is giddy with the prospect of a home, even more so that he'd seemingly made a close acquaintance in the process. Rohan's acceptance of the frilly stallion and surely sealed his fate to be stuck with the stallion. “I've been stuck with far worse, my friend.” Quentin grins at the Dun stallion's words, his wings fluttering with delight. “I'd be honored, sir Rohan.” The pale stallion winked in response, practically prancing in place.

“Best be on our way...wouldn't want you to scuff a manicured hoof in the dark.”Quentin scoffed playfully at the other stallion's words. “I can't get dirty! I'd ruin this gorgeous coat and appearance.” He tossed his teal forelock, hazel eyes twinkling with laughter. “I'd scare the boys away. Can't have that can we?” His chuckle was airy, the sound similar to birds twittering. He trotted after the male, blue gray knees snapping up to his chest in a showoff manner.

------------------------------------------
Quentin follows the larger stallion, the pair speaking when it suits them and just journeying together in silence when it doesn't. The male was content with his decision to join the striped brute in his homeland. Granted, there would be others he would have to endure and speak with, but for now, he was pleased with his company. The scenery changed drastically as they traveled, forests clinging close to rolling hills that stretched so far in front of them it seemed like they were trying to escape their company. A snort released itself from the pale male's nostrils as Rohan announces their arrival to his new home.

The fairy followed closely behind the antlered equine, his hazel eyes searching to and fro. Mist welcomed them, wrapping itself around their limbs. His skin quivered with the sign of winter on the breeze that caressed his form, another snort escaping him. The male halted as Rohan crossed over the glass border of the lands, lowering his muzzle to sniff the shards that littered the ground. He pinned his ears to his skull, not to sure what to make of the material. “It use to be worse.” Quentin followed after Ro, stepping over the glass as he does.

“It shouldn't be long before someone greets us.” Quentin grins, tail swishing against his flanks. “Who exactly should we be expecting?” His hazel eyes scanned his surroundings, not quite sure who or what to expect. His fairy wings fluttered thoughtfully, his mind elsewhere for the moment.

"Talk."
OOC-Sorry for the blech post :/ Will get better ^^
(the fabulous!)
image credits
[Image: 568b0cff16b64]

Please tag me in all posts!
Non-lethal magic/force is allowed. Please ask if unsure :)

Messages In This Thread
leave a little sparkle [Welcoming!] - by Rohan - 01-17-2016, 01:32 AM
RE: leave a little sparkle [Welcoming!] - by Quentin - 01-17-2016, 10:28 PM
RE: leave a little sparkle [Welcoming!] - by Elsa - 01-18-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: leave a little sparkle [Welcoming!] - by Elsa - 01-21-2016, 11:46 AM