the Rift

[OPEN] leave a little sparkle [Welcoming!]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu
Nostrils flare, wide black rims scenting the sea-stained air. But he picks out a familiar scent amidst the brine— Rohan, his Sergeant. Ears flick forward as his hooves immediately begin to move; it is years of training in a war-obsessed land that has him so quickly reacting to the arrival of a warrior. They often bring news, and often that news requires immediate attention.

But, as he now resides in Helovia and not the great plains, the handsome stag did not bring news of war; he did, however, bring time-sensitive matters. A new recruit— one of fluttering and iridescent wings. They catch and trap his navy eyes for a moment, so different than anything the Elephant had ever seen. The only thing similar were the elegant butterfly wings of Mauja’s friend.

Legs slow as he comes to stand before the two, black-rimmed ears catching the query voiced by the hazy blue pegasus. A lopsided smile crosses his face, but it is not as easy nor as warm as it once has been— perhaps his friend would spot the difference, perhaps not. Regardless, he nods a greeting towards his friend.

But still, the smile crosses his face and his deep voice booms in amusement, “That would be myself,” he nods his thick horn slightly, “I am Tembovu, King of the Edge. Welcome.” He pauses, looking once again towards the flying appendages, "I can't say that I've seen wings as beautifully unique as yours."

His great head swung between the antlered and winged stallions, “I see Rohan, our Sergeant, has recruited you. Do you have a trade from your past life you wish to continue? Or a new path you’d like to begin?” His head cocked ever so slightly in curiosity at this man’s past life, given his wings and the bright expression on his face.

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
leave a little sparkle [Welcoming!] - by Rohan - 01-17-2016, 01:32 AM
RE: leave a little sparkle [Welcoming!] - by Tembovu - 01-18-2016, 11:45 AM
RE: leave a little sparkle [Welcoming!] - by Elsa - 01-18-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: leave a little sparkle [Welcoming!] - by Elsa - 01-21-2016, 11:46 AM