the Rift

[OPEN] leave a little sparkle [Welcoming!]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

The Edge was like a freaking rage party lately.

No really- everyone seemed to be here. It was making her head spin. She was so far behind in meeting those she was supposed to be protecting, that was quite a big problem. It’s really hard to protect those you don’t know existed. Edgar simply cooed through their bond, trying to alleviate her anxiety. He was away as of now, hunting for small rodents to (as nicely as possible) digest so that he may remain in the alive state.

So when she caught wind of a new scent- she jumped on the opportunity. It wasn’t far from where she was, and she could already make out three figures. Two familiar, and one definitely not. All male though, but to be honest, the unknown one had a very feminine aura to his looks. I mean, colorful pixie like wings and colored hair, it made Elsa look like man. Even though she would never admit it out loud, she was very jealous.

When she arrived she caught just the beginning of Tembovu’s words. And quite honestly, hearing him say that his (HIS) wings were unique and beautiful caused her face to color in anger. Scrunching her nose up, she simply focused on the newcomer, and prepared to speak once Tembovu had finished his flirting introduction.

”And I should probably give my welcomes as well, my name is Elsa. His better half.” She smirked, only for a moment. Hey she could be undercover bitter about his compliments towards the man. Though, she never would have expected his gate to swing that way… ’Elsa for love of god stop.’ Edgar groaned, and she could feel his discomfort. ”Not really, but I am the queen here. It’s very nice to meet you uh…?” She hinted that she’d like to know his name. After that she shut up, may as well stop her embarrassment while she was ahead.

words -- | tags @Rohan  | ooc -hides-

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
leave a little sparkle [Welcoming!] - by Rohan - 01-17-2016, 01:32 AM
RE: leave a little sparkle [Welcoming!] - by Elsa - 01-18-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: leave a little sparkle [Welcoming!] - by Elsa - 01-21-2016, 11:46 AM