the Rift

[OPEN] leave a little sparkle [Welcoming!]

Quentin Posts: 20
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 5.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 5 HP: 58 | Buff: NOVICE
DarkShadow
I do believe in fairies!

Right as Rohan was about to answer his inquiry, the fairy stallion is taken aback by the sudden arrival of a large stallion. This one was handsomely colored and had a large single horn protruding from his forehead. “Well aren't you just a lucky little fairy! Surrounded by beefcakes today!” Quentin eyes the newest addition with interest, his eyes almost hungry as he grins. The new stallion smiles as well though the fairy doubts his intentions are as delicious as his own.

“I can't say that I've seen wings as beautifully unique as yours.” Quentin giggles the objects of interest fluttering with the sound. “Oh, you flatterer you!” The pale male gives a flirtatious wink, resting his hind hoof. The action makes his hips shift, which of course, is exactly what the male wants. This...elephant of a brute continues on, asking about his desire to acquire a trade. The teal and white stud arched his neck around, taking another look back at the glass that littered the ground. He'd most certainly been interested in it and would love to craft with the beautiful object.

“There are many ranks available for you to explore.” The male's attention is brought back to the two stallions around him and he grins at Rohan. “Well we can't all be fantastically built for battle now can we?” He winks at the Dun, never tiring of picking on the brute. Rohan had openly accepted his differences and his obvious attraction, even if it was not returned. Quentin's only way of being thankful for this was his constant teasing and flirtatiousness.

Before he can speak on his desire to work with glass, Quentin notices another approaching figure. This one was obviously feminine, not the manly kind either, but the curvacious hips and beautiful form. “Jealous much?” Quentin snorted at the voices in his head, not at all impressed at being called out on his emotions. The female continued forward, introducing herself as the large male's 'better half'. “Well he did well for himself.” Quentin rolled his eyes at the voice, a soft grunt of disapproval echoing in his jaws.

The female corrected herself (that's better) and Quentin grinned. There was no way she was jealous of him, but if she was, the stallion would flaunt his feminine form for the life of him. He gave her a showy bow, straightening up with a grin. “Quentin, dear.” He watches her for a moment before returning his attention to Tembovu. “To answer your previous question, darling, I think I'd very much like to work with the glass your land seems to be covered with.” He turns his hazel eyes to Elsa, “I'll be sure to watch those sharp edges though. Never know what will cut you.” His eyes flashed with his words, narrowing slightly.

“Pick your fights carefully, you fool.” Of course, he should have kept his mouth shut. She hadn't openly expressed her jealousy if she even had any. It was the fact that she felt the stallion couldn't live without her that made Quentin grumpy. Like without her, he wouldn't be able to function. The male tossed his forelock dramatically before turning his gaze back to the two stallions. He was sure someone would reprimand him for his words, but then again, he hadn't openly threatened the female either. “Just in your head.” He smirked at the voice, waiting for someone else to speak.

"Talk."
"Voices."
(the fabulous!)
image credits

@Rohan @Elsa
[Image: 568b0cff16b64]

Please tag me in all posts!
Non-lethal magic/force is allowed. Please ask if unsure :)

Messages In This Thread
leave a little sparkle [Welcoming!] - by Rohan - 01-17-2016, 01:32 AM
RE: leave a little sparkle [Welcoming!] - by Elsa - 01-18-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: leave a little sparkle [Welcoming!] - by Quentin - 01-19-2016, 07:41 PM
RE: leave a little sparkle [Welcoming!] - by Elsa - 01-21-2016, 11:46 AM