Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

The pair of stallion were not the only ones to take leave and head for the Edge. I looked to Faeanne, giving her a questioning look to see if she was coming before heading off behind the boys. After all, why couldn't we just move this little party over to the Edge. That, and I need to see what made the new Czars of the Falls want to leave. What was so wrong with this Edge that they needed to take over another place.

So I had followed, permission to do so or not. All this time I have hung back and watched. Well, watched and listened. I was more focused on Rohan and Quentin that anyone else. After all, they were the only ones I knew. Sarabi hung back with me, making sure we both stayed super quiet until the right time. That is, if I was going to reveal that I am here at all. I am torn on even being here. After all, I technically belong to the Falls. It's been my home since birth. I should be loyal to my home.... But, things had changed. Everyone I had ever known and those that I had grown up around were gone. My parents, dead and vanished like smoke. My old leads, also dead and vanished. The rest, seemed to of scattered. So why stay in a place that while I have finally made a few friends, is just not feeling like home anymore.

I stay back, just barely close enough to hear. That is, until a voice I knew spoke. I stepped closer, hesitant at first and unsure if it was true. But then I moved forward with more confidence. I know her. I do not know her name, but I know her. I step to stand by Quentin and smile softly. Sorry for the late entrance. I am Vitani, and this is Sarabi. We met Rohan and Quentin back in the threshold and followed them home... I hope that is alright... I allow my voice to trail before turning my attention to the pale pegasus who I think had called herself Elsa. You, look very familiar... Did you use to call the Falls home? My question is vague, but at the same time seeking to find out what I already suspect.

Vitani Speaks
Sarabi Talks

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
leave a little sparkle [Welcoming!] - by Rohan - 01-17-2016, 01:32 AM
RE: leave a little sparkle [Welcoming!] - by Elsa - 01-18-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: leave a little sparkle [Welcoming!] - by Elsa - 01-21-2016, 11:46 AM
RE: leave a little sparkle [Welcoming!] - by Vitani - 01-31-2016, 10:34 PM