the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wrappers from the Candy-Man

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
I was napping if you really want to know. I was dreaming about sunshine that didn’t hurt me and I was lounging in the most delightful sand dune with my friends. At a flick of a tail a fine mist of sweet water rained down on us to chase away the summer heat. Truly a delightful dream and then I got woken up.

In the most horrifying way.

Okay no that’s not true but it was pretty terrible.

A stream of insults and vulgar language comes echoing through my cave. I mean, okay, my thoughts can get a little PG-13 sometimes but I very rarely say any of those things out loud. And, I like to think, I’m a lot more classier about it. Plus it’s cute because I’m a short, pink-pointed stallion.

Not to mention I’m flabbergasted by the anatomical issues of what he was describing. How would that work, exactly? I’d have to be a pretty tall stallion for me to be able to get under there like that. Not to mention absolutely 0 reason to do so. I'm a big fan of beautiful mares and stallions but it's more of a 'you're fun to look at' sort of way.

I roll over on my bed of (dwindling) crafting supplies and walk slowly over to the entrance of the cave to see who it is and I’m both disappointed and utterly unsurprised. With a sigh, I sit down and just stare up at him. “Oh it’s you.” The old geezer that crapped all over the tent that we had been painting on, right? I wouldn’t be forgetting him anytime soon, I can tell you that.

As much as I delight in my job I have to say, I’m actually offended by this call to arms. “You could start by asking nicely. I’m not in the practice of crafting things for bullies.” I don’t give two Oh Henry’s whether I craft something for him or not and will be happy to decline if he continued to act like this! For someone who was basically a walking sugar cube I’m feeling rather bold at the moment but I’m incredibly annoyed at having been woken up from a pleasant dream for an unpleasant reality.
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!

@Albrecht
yeah that would definitely work! :D
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Wrappers from the Candy-Man - by Albrecht - 01-17-2016, 11:12 AM
RE: Wrappers from the Candy-Man - by Johnny - 01-17-2016, 05:25 PM