the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wrappers from the Candy-Man

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
Well alright, I felt bad because it really wasn’t about ‘rank’ or who he was related to - although certainly it would make more sense for Mr Sunshine over here to be related to someone and that was why the herd put up with his nonsense. I’m certainly not intimidated by him, as we sit in mirrored positions - his ears flat while mine remain upright and focused on him, but I start to feel a little sorry for the jerk. I don’t know, maybe he needs a friend? I’m a great friend. Although I still don’t like how he spoke to me.  

Maybe we can work on that. My pink-accented head tilted to the side a bit and green eyes regarded him carefully  as I picked my next words. This had all gotten very serious very fast and I’m a little out of my element. “I didn’t mean it like that, silly. We’re a herd, you know, a family. You get what you put in and all that stuff. If you wanna keep walking around, pooping on everyone’s parade and using insults to garner favour that’s fine - but you’re going to keep having nothing to give those that could help you.” Oh my god I’m actually lecturing someone? Ugh gross. What has this guy turned me into?!

With a sigh, I stand up - my legs only tingling slightly from having been sat on for a short period of time - and go back into the crafter’s cave (which okay, whatever, I live there now because why wouldn’t I want to sleep on a bed of fleece every night??) and grab a mouthful of the fleece before coming back to the entrance. Placing it carefully on the ground where I had been sitting moments ago, I use that brilliant magic that I had been given to weave it into what I think was a gorgeous thick wooly scarf that could be wrapped around Mr Sunshine’s neck (not to choke him) and keep it and his withers warm or as a small blanket.

Item having been made, I place one of my hooves on it carefully - just in case he tries to snatch it up without my consent - and look back at him. “In exchange for this, I ask you to come to the next crafting meeting and help. It won’t be much, maybe some gathering of plants and materials that we can use, but that’s what you can give me.” And hey! Maybe Mr Sunshine would end up liking the idea of being a crafter and want to join in on the ranks?
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Wrappers from the Candy-Man - by Albrecht - 01-17-2016, 11:12 AM
RE: Wrappers from the Candy-Man - by Johnny - 01-17-2016, 05:25 PM
RE: Wrappers from the Candy-Man - by Albrecht - 01-20-2016, 09:56 AM
RE: Wrappers from the Candy-Man - by Johnny - 01-23-2016, 01:13 PM