the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wrappers from the Candy-Man

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
Honestly, there was a part of me that wasn’t expecting him to go for the deal at all and when he did - GOSH - my face just lit up like a Christmas tree. I smile a lot, you know, but even I knew that the smile that came on then was bigger than usual. I would have danced right up and given him a peck on the cheek, only I didn’t want to push my luck. “Wonderful, we’ve got ourselves a deal.” My first business transaction! I just blackmailed someone into service but I don’t even care. It’s going to be a most an afternoon’s worth of easy wandering through a land looking for a plant, or helping me sort through the materials into piles in my crafting cave. It’s not like I’m forcing one of the Basin elders to do hard labour in the prison or something.

My little red hoof lifted off of the beautifully crafted (if I do say so myself) scarf and I step back a little bit so that he can take it. “Here you go then! Let me know if it needs to be altered at all.” I want to offer to help put it on but that’s another thing I fear that is stepping over the line and I feel like I’ve tentatively started a little friendship here with the village grump.

I’m just bursting with happiness and more than willing to strike up a conversation that will last us the rest of the day, but I’ll let him take the lead on whether we’ll end it here or not. I sit back down, further signalling that I’ll make no more attempts to barter anything out of him in exchange for the item. Sometimes it’s all about what you don’t say with these Helovians, strange bunch that they were.
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!

@Albrecht
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Wrappers from the Candy-Man - by Albrecht - 01-17-2016, 11:12 AM
RE: Wrappers from the Candy-Man - by Johnny - 01-17-2016, 05:25 PM
RE: Wrappers from the Candy-Man - by Albrecht - 01-20-2016, 09:56 AM