the Rift

[PRIVATE] between love & lust, i never know which to trust

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali

There was a quiet sort of comfort that came with being in Alysanne's presence. The mindless task of gathering herbs, small talk about what they'd found and what they could use helped to ease Evangeline's mind. Before she knew it night had fallen and they were just making their way out of the forest so they could go back home. Her emerald eyes were set on the path before her, so she was unaware of the orange glow until her friend asked if it was Tallis. "No... he's asleep." Evangeline murmured. The orange dragon was draped across her back, fast asleep. The monotony of herb gathering had taken its toll on the dragon. "Tallis. Wake up." The mare hissed as, she too, saw the orange glow in the trees. The dragon stirred, lifted his head, and yawned. 'What?' He asked groggily. "Go with Hemlock and see what that orange glow is. It might be fire." The dragon stood, stretched in a catlike manner, then took to the sky and followed after the owl.

Evangeline stood beside Alysanne and waited for Tallis to report back his findings to her, anxiety making her head beat just a little faster. What if it was a fire? The whole forest could go up so quickly and they could be trapped inside. But her thoughts of it being a fire were doused quickly when Tallis finally told her what he found. 'Sir Queen hurt..... bad' He said. 'Temb with him. Another mare healing.'

Even though there was another mare healing Sir Queen Evangeline still took off through the forest. If Tallis was telling her that he was hurt bad then it had to be bad. She suspected that there would be a need for more than one healer and when she finally burst onto the scene she stumbled to a stop. It was bad. "My god." She muttered as she took in the severity of the burns. The orange mare started forward again with Alysanne, her magic reaching out to Mauja before she even got to his side. "Move, Tembovu." She said, her voice stern and offering little room for him to argue. "Give us room to work."

"Please. Please tell me that you didn't do this."

Eva's gaze moved to Naerys and she felt a stab of pain in her heart as she saw the look on the girl's face. It was the same look she'd worn when she'd been her age and helplessly watched a mercy killing. She knew the trauma and the emotional scarring and she wished that the girl had stayed in the Edge. "Naerys!" She called the girl's name to get her attention. "Talk to Mauja. Get him to focus on your voice." Get him to focus on anything but his pain.

"."

Evangeline and Tallis

[Image: 56afc2d55ad46]

Messages In This Thread
RE: between love & lust, i never know which to trust - by Evangeline - 02-05-2016, 10:49 AM