the Rift

[OPEN] i am a leaf on the wind (Joining?)

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra

i am a leaf on the wind

She hears footsteps on her left first, the soft sound of hooves rustling in the grass and hitting the earth. Lyanna turns her head, wings tucked to her side, as another black and white mare makes her way forward toward the kingdom before turning to face Lyanna. She assumes the mare belongs, given the way she positions herself, though she isn’t really sure of anything until the other mare actually speaks.

Her smile is warm and friendly, and Lyanna returns the expression with a warm smile of her own. She has no idea it was only moments ago that this mare was considering ignoring Lyanna completely, and never would know, unless somehow that little tidbit came up in conversation. Which seems unlikely. But either way, the greet is pleasant, and she’s glad that this seems to be a trend (so far, at least) in Helovia.

Lyanna still feels like such a clueless outside. What can she possibly offer all these stranger? Why are they even so kind to her? It’s not like she’s done anything to deserve the kindness (though she’s done nothing not to deserve it, either). Sometimes it just shocks her how welcoming they are. In Morham, they were always a little wary of newcomers. Nothing terrible, but when there are rumors of unrest on the horizon, it’s hard not to be. They didn’t necessarily accept every one of them with such open arms.

“Lyanna,” she offers with a nod of her head, figuring it’s probably best to start with her own name in return. Manners. Something Lyanna has had ingrained in her since she was a little girl. Hard to escape those lessons when you are royalty though. Well, when you were royalty. Not anymore. “I met Elsa in the field, and she offered to let me come stay here. I was hoping to take her up on that offer, if it’s still valid.”

It hadn’t even crossed her mind that the offer might have expired. But she’d find a place eventually, right? They were so nice here though, she wasn’t overly worried. Still, it’s hard not to have that slight concern prickling the back of her mind. But she ignores it as much as she can, and waits for the answer.

watch how i soar.

lyanna

@ Alysanne

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Messages In This Thread
i am a leaf on the wind (Joining?) - by Lyanna - 01-18-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: i am a leaf on the wind (Joining?) - by Lyanna - 01-22-2016, 10:40 AM