the Rift

[OPEN] i am a leaf on the wind (Joining?)

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne
Ah, a new recruit! Alysanne wondered why it was that Lyanna was showing up on her own, without Elsa to guide her here, but perhaps their Queen had been pulled away to other matters. She had never worn a crown, had no desire to, and it seemed to come with an incredible amount of responsibility. It was certainly conceivable that something would have happened along the way and remarkable that Lyanna had found her way here all on her own. Although Alysanne was assuming that this mare was a newcomer to Helovia in her thoughts, it was just as likely that she had already known where the Edge was.

She would find out eventually, if she could remember how to have a simple conversation with someone on these borders that didn’t end in fire and grounding her daughter. The painted mare quickly brushed aside those thoughts, not wanting them to ruin the peaceful moment.

Lyanna seemed kind - she would fit in well with the herd here. A soft, wistful smile played in Alysanne’s bright green eyes as she remembered being recruited here herself. Feeling so lost and uncertain, but welcomed with open arms and accepted into the family without hesitation. It seemed the least she could do to return the favour. Perhaps she should be more wary of strangers, but she used up all her wariness on those she knew and that left kindness for those she didn’t.

“Of course! There is no expiration date on such offers. Welcome.” Alysanne stepped aside as she said that last word and motioned for the mare to come forward, actually into the Edge - there was no point in lingering on the border any longer than necessary. She trusted Elsa’s judgement, at least in all things other than Aurelia were concerned, and was happy to step up to the role of greeter for the day. It was the perfect distraction, after all.

There were dozens of questions to ask but she would settle on one - not wanting to overwhelm their newest member straightaway. “If you’ve had a long trip I can show you some safe places to rest in the forest and if not I can give you a tour?”  

everybody heals with love
Image Credit
table by Sevin <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
i am a leaf on the wind (Joining?) - by Lyanna - 01-18-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: i am a leaf on the wind (Joining?) - by Alysanne - 01-28-2016, 02:01 PM