the Rift

[OPEN] i am a leaf on the wind (Joining?)

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty

Ears perked as he walked forward towards the Edge’s borders, hearing the good Moon Doctor speaking of welcoming and no expiration dates on offers. His friend was welcoming another into the Edge? So many had come to the borders as of late— the Elephant King had found himself busy (happily preoccupied) with learning of these new faces. Who were they? What were their stories? What were their hopes, dreams, aspirations?

Some were not so bright, as his thoughts turn to the darkly shadowed Morir. The skulled stallions sit sat uneasily in his conscience— but it was not be an exterior that allowed or denied one into the Edge. It was their substance; what the were made of. Vaguely he wondered if the dark man had succeeded in the task he had set for him…

His thought were brought back to the present as his broke through the numerous trunks, eyes alighting on Alysanne and the new, winged mare. His great head nodded in greeting, eyes warming towards his Doctor, before turning his navy gaze to study the darkly winged woman. She was ebony, with swipes of ivory on her legs and tail, and hints of bright blue at the edges of her being. It was a striking contrast, truly.

He came on the end of her words of requesting a tour. A smile crossed his broad, pale muzzle, “We can provide you a tour,” his low voice rumbled, “I am Tembovu, and I lead the Edge alongside Elsa,” but did he really ‘lead’ the herd? Or did he merely preside over and ensure safety and rule-abiding? Again, sweeping thoughts aside, he glanced towards Alysanne, vaguely wondering how his Moon Doctor was doing. It had been a long while since he had truly spoken to the piebald mare. But his gaze rivets back to the newcomer, ever-busy mind wondering what this darkly winged woman’s story was. “Where do you come from, teal-wings? And do you have a vocation you wish to follow?”
image credits
- table by Niki -

ooc| @Alysanne @Lyanna sorry for crashing this late, but I wanted Tembovu to meet Lyanna! :D

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
i am a leaf on the wind (Joining?) - by Lyanna - 01-18-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: i am a leaf on the wind (Joining?) - by Tembovu - 02-02-2016, 10:44 PM