the Rift

[OPEN] i am a leaf on the wind (Joining?)

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne
Before Alysanne could respond in the positive, tell Lyanna she would be happy to give her a tour, the familiar figure of Tembovu joined their group and answered the question for her. She wasn’t at all surprised by his presence, their king seemed extremely interested in meeting new members and greeting as many of them on the border as he could. Not a bad habit, to be sure, but one that he seemed diligent in keeping up. Did he linger there often, she wondered, hoping to catch someone? Or perhaps it was all by luck, the way she had found Lyanna today.

She rather thought luck had little to do with it, however, and rather enjoyed the image of the giant Tembovu attempting to lurk behind the firs and pines of the Edge just waiting for someone new to meet.

And it was that thought, blended with their friendship, that caused a silent flash of mirth in her green eyes at his approach. She had seen many kings and queens during her stay in Helovia, each bringing something a little different to the station, and she was glad they had Tembovu and Elsa with them now. With regret, she thought of how much Tembovu and Kahlua would gotten along.

Fortunately, there was no time for such thoughts. She moved easily into finishing the introductions - unsure of just how much Tembovu had heard of their conversation before he came over. “Tembovu, this is Lyanna - our newest member.” She smiled warmly at the mare before gesturing for their small group to move off and start the tour. They could talk about ranks and histories as they stretched their legs and got the pegasus mare accustomed to the herdland.

everybody heals with love
Image Credit
table by Sevin <3

@Lyanna <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
i am a leaf on the wind (Joining?) - by Lyanna - 01-18-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: i am a leaf on the wind (Joining?) - by Alysanne - 02-06-2016, 06:26 PM