the Rift

[OPEN] i am a leaf on the wind (Joining?)

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty

A warm smile on his broad muzzle greets the flash of mirth and greeting smile of Alysanne. Navy gaze shifts to Lyanna as the Moon Doctor introduces her and she just catches her bending knees as a greeting slips simply from her lips. Great, massively horned skull nods in return, “Lyanna is a lovely name.” His remark was equally as simple and genuine as her statement. He had made it out of Dorobo alive by mirroring the demeanor of those he conversed with. And now, despite being King and thus the one who dictates the decorum of conversations, old habits died hard— especially habits that kept you alive.

Alysanne’s long and lithe legs (surprisingly athletic for a Doctor, as he had found firsthand in their spar) begin to churn and lead their small gathering through the Edge and towards the cliffs. The Elephant obliges in following, though his ears and eyes are trained on Lyanna as she answers his question. He shakes his head, confirming her notion that he did not know of Morham. He had travelled through a great many lands to reach Helovia from Dorobo— but Morham had not been one of them.

Though he does not interrupt her, as she continues to ask after Helovia and the ranks within the herd. A lopsided grin crosses his thick lips with her claim that she’d make a dreadful warrior, finding her laugh and forthright honesty both amusing and refreshing. “Well then, we’ll not throw you into our warrior’s spars,” his grin grew, “If you are inclined towards healing, then you find yourself in the right company Alysanne,” his eyes and horn motion towards the lovely, piebald mare, “is one of the Moon Doctors of the Edge. We’ve also crafters, who create and shape the Moon’s glass; sleuths, who watch for those who would steal from the Edge; and Seers, who follow the wise and religious paths.”

He paused, eyes sweeping towards Alysanne, “How are your healer ranks?” He realized that, in his leaving such trust in his Doctors, knew very little of how they fared.
image credits
- table by Niki -

@Alysanne @Lyanna I'M SO SORRY next time kick me! I totally didn't realize it was my turn!

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
i am a leaf on the wind (Joining?) - by Lyanna - 01-18-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: i am a leaf on the wind (Joining?) - by Tembovu - 02-26-2016, 10:36 AM