the Rift

[OPEN] i am a leaf on the wind (Joining?)

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne
Alysanne shakes her head slightly, confirming that she had not heard of Lyanna’s home. It was amazing to her how many different lands there seemed to be - how everyone seemed to always find their way to Helovia as if it were a beacon. The black pegasus went on to explain that she did not think the warriors would be the right rank for her. “Don’t worry about that, you’re not the only one. Right, Tembovu?” Alysanne’s face crinkled into laughter as she leaned over to nudge Lyanna in what, she hoped, was some measure of comfort. Their newest member needn't feel ashamed of not being a warrior. Alysanne had sparred with their King to disastrous effects, and since had fully accepted that she was not meant for the art of combat. The pain on her own body was nothing, welcomed even - she hadn’t bothered to heal her own injuries afterwards, the bruises and strains welcome reminders that she had tried to enter a world that she had no place in.

Fortunately, there’s no enough time for her to dwell on such things. Her mind is quickly distracted by other things - comforted by those in her presence.

She’s curious about what path might be most interesting for their newest member, though she did not need to decide right now. She leads Lyanna and Tembovu through the woods - pointing out her own sleeping area (clearly noticeable by the long grass that has been trampled in the centre like a nest, a perk of her passive magic), the river. They’re slowly making their way toward the cliffs - luckily Lyanna need not fear them, thanks to her wings.

After explaining their ranks and the options available aside from being a warrior, Tembovu inquired after the healing ranks. “Well, thank you for asking. Callista has gone missing, I’m afraid. But Tilney has been very keen in his lessons. I was thinking we might travel south soon, explore the areas that are still warm where we might find new herbs?” It was as much a question as it was an idea.

everybody heals with love
Image Credit
table by Sevin <3

@Lyanna :D
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
i am a leaf on the wind (Joining?) - by Lyanna - 01-18-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: i am a leaf on the wind (Joining?) - by Alysanne - 03-02-2016, 03:16 PM