the Rift

[OPEN] i am a leaf on the wind (Joining?)

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty

His broad features mirrored the crinkling smile of Alysanne’s, as she encouraged the teal-accented woman about not pursing a warrior’s path. Though it didn’t fully reach his eyes as he recalled his spar with Aly— what had been a training exercise for the King had seemed to run so much deeper for the Doctor. Ears tilt forward, gaze following the comforting nudge his piebald healer gave Lyanna.

He had been perturbed when Alysanne had not healed herself after their spar— was she punishing herself? An ear flicked backwards at the thought, and swept it aside. Although it was replaced with some form of envy at the comforting touch the two mares shared. Not a malicious envy— more of a sudden cresting of loneliness, as if their touch highlighted how isolated the King had become. Pushing away Alysanne in their spar, watching Mauja draw away in his grief, Erthe growing into her own independence, Elsa withdrawing into her past demons, Anzanie focused on mothering her own child, Rexanna pregnant by another, Iona lost in shadows to protect the Edge, Nyx gone to find her father…

He had fallen slightly behind the mares as these dark thoughts swirled through his great skull. They were broken into by Alysanne’s answer to his question. “Callista is gone?” his lips pursed in disappointment as a frown creased his brow. His attention flickers to Lyanna as she inquires after healing, frown smoothing from his face at her sudden interest. A lopsided grin crosses his broad muzzle at her words, and he nodded towards Alysanne in answering her questioning idea, “I agree, traveling South for more herbs would be useful. Perhaps Lyanna could join you.”
image credits
- table by Niki -

@Alysanne

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
i am a leaf on the wind (Joining?) - by Lyanna - 01-18-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: i am a leaf on the wind (Joining?) - by Tembovu - 03-08-2016, 10:08 AM