the Rift

[OPEN] where the wind blows [joining]

Alune Posts: 65
World's Edge Seer atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Nova
Glimmer in the moonlight

"She is joining us, with her comes another, who should along shortly, I assume." Alune's voice drifted out into the open air, his frame appearing over a small hill shrouded in mist as he appeared out of the forest and out to rest among the ruins of the Dark Lady's glass wall. "I hope the journey was not too taxing on you, my Lady, nor your companion." There's a note of genuine concern in his voice for the two mares, had Dagger stopped to rest while he and his white apprentice had walked on? He hadn't left them to their own devices in purpose, merely walked ahead in order to make sure everything ahead would be minimal fuss for the darker hued mares.

"Perhaps I should of slowed down my pace, I often walked faster than those in Thal'Sharah." He lamented, brows furrowed and tail lashed against the ground in his own scolding before it settled back into a river of silver streams against the misted ground and jagged glass pieces.

The Seer's attention then turned to Tembovu to offer him a bow of respect, "Cloak and Dagger are mares of interestng mettle, you'd be hard pressed to find any like them in the rest of Helovia, I'd say. They too, worship the Lady Moon." Alune's jovial voice returned after his moment of worry, and he flashed a warm smile toward the white masked mare. He is sure that they will fit in well, and while he knows that they might not join his path in worship of the moon, they will find a path of equal value within the herd that will do them both justice and the Goddess as well.

"I never inquired about your necklace, unlike our King here. Does it have a meaning or a purpose?" Now he was also interested in the unique piece of jewelry Cloak adorned, he had never gazed upon something quite like it. Thalian jewelry was all about interlinking chains in the shape of leaves and thorns, crystals, sapphires and golds while Cloak's was the stark opposite.

Only shadows go where we are

@Dagger @Cloak
[Image: QsJIY4g.png]
"I have seen the movement of the sinews of the sky,
 And the blood coursing in the veins of the moon."

force & violence permitted on Alune at all times
with the exception of maiming and death

Messages In This Thread
where the wind blows [joining] - by Cloak - 01-18-2016, 01:37 PM
RE: where the wind blows [joining] - by Tembovu - 01-21-2016, 10:06 PM
RE: where the wind blows [joining] - by Alune - 01-23-2016, 05:40 AM
RE: where the wind blows [joining] - by Cloak - 02-04-2016, 02:32 PM