the Rift

[PRIVATE] Standing With An Army

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

A motherly worry had begun to ferment within her stomach. Ever since having the quite emotional and revealing conversation with Jahzara, the girl’s health and wellbeing was constantly in the back of her mind. It wormed around, and for once, she was worried for someone other than herself and other than her children. That’s why she constantly kept a look out for the pale woman in a child’s skin.

So when she heard Tembovu announce for all the no-shows to see him, she had a worry that Jahzara was among those needing to attend. She hadn’t seen her friend at the other meeting, but that was probably a good thing considering the circumstances. Picking up her pace, she made her way towards the sound. Tembovu would not, within all of Elsa’s power, treat any of them poorly. Granted, it shouldn’t happen, but he cannot blame those who didn’t come. Before the leadership switch, the Edge was in a tumultuous power switch. That wasn’t on the herds fault.

Upon arrival, it was obvious she had missed most of it. Oh well, you win some you lose some. Turning to the remaining bodies, she notices that Tembovu and Jahzara were conversing with one another. ’Oh no.’ She murmured, and Edgar agreed with her. Either this conversation was not going well, was just starting, or was by some miracle going well. Meandering over, she missed the entire preceeding conversation. Instead of offering any cordial hellos, she simply extended her muzzle out to Jahzara, and Lily, in greeting. ”Hello you two! Haven’t seen you around. Just checking in.” She said warmly. She then turned and dipped her head in greeting to her king. ”And good day to you, my king. Didn’t beat up on them too hard did you?” There was jest, sarcasm, and truth all wrapped up into one sentence. Whether or not he picked up or cared for any of it didn’t matter. It was just nice being sassy sometimes. ”So what keeps you two here?” She queried. And with that she was quiet. There wasn’t much more to say when she had no idea what was ensuing.

"talk"

image credits

@Jahzara
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Standing With An Army - by Jahzara - 01-18-2016, 02:12 PM
RE: Standing With An Army - by Tembovu - 01-18-2016, 11:41 PM
RE: Standing With An Army - by Elsa - 01-19-2016, 03:46 PM