the Rift

My Demons are Angels

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

I am here again, to bring a new one possibly back to the Basin. Dark blue eyes shift to take in my surroundings. Anger still seeped into my soul from my previous interactions here. The last attempt to bring home had gone awry, because of a foolish "healer" from my herd. Because for a moment, one single fucking moment, she could not put away her childish hatred, and because of Tangere's childish behavior, it had cost the Basin one more character. One more able body. 

Idiot.

But I was here to try again, to remedy maybe for the obviously mentally handicapped healer. We always needed those for the Basin, and the Basin had been lacking in activity lately. So, thats what brought me here time and time again. Maybe I would bring home a warrior for my ranks... Then again, maybe I wouldn't. Maybe I would be scrounging from my lack luster group of soldiers, and maybe Ki'irha would yet again pull the weight. 

The white one is easily seen. I approach carefully, studying the white woman. She had a mane that hung long and beautiful, and she possessed a grace I wish I had. "Welcome. Is there anything I might help you with on your way through the Threshold? A few weeks rest, or even directions?" The lips lift in to a smile, as my blue eyes watched her.

Base Code: Tamme    Art & Customization: Goatfairy

@Keidajen 
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
My Demons are Angels - by Keidajen - 01-18-2016, 02:26 PM
RE: My Demons are Angels - by Sialia - 01-19-2016, 08:32 PM
RE: My Demons are Angels - by Keidajen - 01-21-2016, 12:32 PM
RE: My Demons are Angels - by Sialia - 02-10-2016, 08:17 PM