the Rift

My Demons are Angels

Keidajen Posts: 17
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14 hh :: 4 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen
Keidajen

"Welcome. Is there anything I might help you with on your way through the Threshold? A few weeks rest, or even directions?" I open my eyes hesitantly. To open them and to allow myself to see means that I will have to remove myself from self inflicted darkness.

"Directions?" I look to the stranger with tired eyes. If only someone could slip into my life and give it direction. I am exhausted from walking the path I am on now. "That what all need." I am certain that she offered a different type of directions than the sort that I allure to. If only she could give me directions to where I want to be. But that is an impossibility.

If I go to one of the herds I want to settle there. I want to become so involved that I will not have time to think about Elivian. "Many weeks." I do not know the words that I need to express my needs to her clearly. I look away embarrassed, "Home. Talk words." Once I suppress my embarrassment somewhat successfully I meet her eyes with bravado that I did not think that I had left to muster up. "Learn."

I walk from the water with calculated movements only making soft ripples. My words are clumsy and I can only hope that she will make sense of them; she can only hope to have enough sense to not ridicule me, the thought of her doing so makes my eyes flash. I have lost everything except for my pride so I latch onto it all the harder. To make up for my speech I make sure that my movement is anything but clumsy. I am beginning to get a grasp on this body and its way of moving. I am regaining my warrior's grace. Once out of the pond I allow some of the water to drip from my body.

My smile rests strangely on my face, it is not accustomed to being used. From where I stand at the water's edge I dip my head to her slightly. I watch her carefully. I must confess that I am curious about the creatures of this land. Whenever I was in Elivian unicorns were merely whispered of. It is a strange thought that I was originally born among them. This Helovia is where I originated from.

@Sialia

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by Yew

Messages In This Thread
My Demons are Angels - by Keidajen - 01-18-2016, 02:26 PM
RE: My Demons are Angels - by Sialia - 01-19-2016, 08:32 PM
RE: My Demons are Angels - by Keidajen - 01-21-2016, 12:32 PM
RE: My Demons are Angels - by Sialia - 02-10-2016, 08:17 PM