the Rift

WHERE DO I OWE

Linds Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5 :: 22
Linds
So, I'm on a mission to get any owed posts done today (probably NOT going to happen, but the intent is THERE). Now, I know that I have one or two threads that I need to post to, but I've also told many of you that I would start a thread as well... I need to have a record of that so I can properly work everyone in. Now that I've pulled everyone from AA that I intend on playing, I now have Essetia, Atlas, and Uriel.  If I've said I'm going to start a thread with you or just owe you and it looks like I've forgotten the thread, please, please let me know!

@Essetia
--
--
--

@Uriel |

--
--
--

@Atlas |
--
--
--

Thanks so much guys!

Noella Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5'3" :: 24
Noella
Imagine the beautiful Atlas x Ki'irha star babies! Or maybe they're extended family? The possibilities are endless!

This post isn't at all productive, but if you ever want to thread the star kids together, just let me know! I'm just fawning over Atlas :D

The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we are doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again. 
Homer, 'The Iliad'

Linds Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5 :: 22
Linds
I just got this notification ;-; But I would love to thread them together sometime! @Noella