the Rift

[PRIVATE] No Scrubs

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
maybe i could find someone
The snow had begun to fall a bit harder on the peppermint stallion and the golden Thief. She stood, waiting to hear what he had been doing sitting in the snow, letting his candy bum get frozen on the Basin grounds. As he spoke, she listened. Fluted ears pointed in his direction as her smile grew in size as he said he was looking for her. A slight nod of her head to him as if to agree that it was a great way to find her. Before she could speak, however, he wanted to know how Rein and her were doing and proceeded to speak of being unsure where Rex’s cave was and whether or not he wanted to show up in case Ashamin was there.

She shook her head briefly to the candy man with a slight giggle of a laugh. “No, you don’t have to worry about that Johnny. Rein and I are doing well! I just dropped him off to spend some time with his father.” She paused, shifting her weight a bit. “If you’d like, I can show you my cave so you know where it is?” She questioned with a tilt of her head, snow falling in small waves over the two of them landing on her golden coat and melting with her body heat. Little drops of water darkening a few different spots within the creams and golds.

The Thief looked over toward the area her cave was located in before turning her azure gaze back to the candy man, overwhelmed and pleased by his peppermint scent. It was enough to keep her mind off of things as difficult as it was. Perhaps this time with Johnny would be a great way for her to explain what had really happened between Ashamin and her. About how she couldn’t love him like a lover, but how she loved him like a brother. Yet, if that was true then how could she figure out how to explain she had slept with him?

A small sigh passed through her lips before she replaced her uncertainties with a smile. “Meanwhile, tell me how you have been? I trust that your apprentices are treating you well?” Ears flickered to him, swiveling to lose the snow that had gathered on their cream tips. She shifted her weight in a way where if Johnny had agreed to following her to her cave, she would be able to show him. She didn’t want to leave yet, however, just in case the Weaver’s legs had fallen asleep.
"Talk."
rexanna
image credits

@Johnny :D
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
No Scrubs - by Johnny - 01-18-2016, 09:26 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 01-19-2016, 12:36 AM
RE: No Scrubs - by Johnny - 01-23-2016, 12:30 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 02-01-2016, 05:53 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Johnny - 02-03-2016, 01:43 AM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 02-09-2016, 11:16 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Johnny - 02-12-2016, 01:20 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 02-14-2016, 05:00 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Johnny - 02-17-2016, 10:08 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 02-20-2016, 08:33 PM