the Rift

[PRIVATE] No Scrubs

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
maybe i could find someone
As the Weaver began to move, Rexanna could only giggle at his assumptions. Then as he offered to be a babysitter, the Thief sighed with such relief. “That would be fantastic, Johnny. I can tell he’s getting bored of his father and I.” Cream lips danced into a smile as she breathed in the gentle scent of peppermint that danced from his pelt. Then as he spoke of wishing to see her cave, she nodded and began to walk in the direction of her home. Out past the center and near the hot springs, the place of which she had met Johnny for the very first time.

He began to answer her question of the apprentices, which allowed the golden mare to nod her head along with him. “That’s when you make them do all your dirty work. That way your sweetness doesn’t have to sweat.” She turned her head to him, gazing at him with mischievous hints until another gentle laugh passed through her lips. “We’re lacking in the sneak ranks. I don’t think I’ve met another one of my kind that’s still a sneak. The only others I’ve met were Thranduil and Hotaru. So I guess you could say I’m doing it all myself for now.” She nodded along with what she was saying.

A little bit of a journey had passed as the snow continued to fall before they reached the threshold to Rexanna’s cave. Turning her exotic striped head to him, she offered him a small smile. “It’s a bit small, but you and I shouldn’t have to complain about it.” She grinned to him then, taking note of their lack in height. “Even with Rein here, it gets to be a bit lonely, y’know? I’ve never really spent all of my time here. I travelled, learned new things, met new people. Fell in love even. It’s all so different now.” She admitted rather involuntarily. She had hoped she could have at least spoken an introduction to these words, but no. Here the Thief was blabbering about her problems with absolutely no incentive as to why.

But it was there, and it was all out in the open.
"Talk."
rexanna
image credits

@Johnny , OH SNAP.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
No Scrubs - by Johnny - 01-18-2016, 09:26 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 01-19-2016, 12:36 AM
RE: No Scrubs - by Johnny - 01-23-2016, 12:30 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 02-01-2016, 05:53 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Johnny - 02-03-2016, 01:43 AM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 02-09-2016, 11:16 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Johnny - 02-12-2016, 01:20 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 02-14-2016, 05:00 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Johnny - 02-17-2016, 10:08 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 02-20-2016, 08:33 PM