the Rift

[PRIVATE] No Scrubs

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
maybe i could find someone
She breathed in the mountain air as a way to try and calm her nerves as Johnny took in the information she gave him. Her ears perked to him and head bobbed in agreement for his first statement, knowing that life would be much easier if you could choose who you loved. But that would be a crime against fate, wouldn’t it? Her ivory mane adorned with ashen tips swayed with her movements, fluttering down across her neck and shoulders as her head came to a rest. The monochrome color in stark contrast to the ivory ruby ribbons that streamed from Johnny’s own tantalizing body. Her eyes seeking his out with the intention of clinging onto his every word.

Are you sure that this fellow is moving on? That this weight isn’t on his heart as well?

His question sent her mind reeling. Her eyes widened slightly as she averted her gaze to look upon the rough stone floor. “I – I don’t know.” She stuttered, stumbling over words that should have been so simple to say. “We had an argument on the beach in front of Hotaru’s sister. Then I saw him briefly in the Threshold where he seemed to act regal enough. I don’t know how he feels about this…” She paused, head lifting to look upon Johnny’s face. “I’m afraid he won’t speak to me.” A frown found her lips. And then the peppermint pony continued on, words causing Rexanna’s mind to dance around all the options. Had it fizzled out? Or had it already been dying from the beginning?

It wasn’t until his laugh caught her from her thoughts that she came into hearing the rest of his words. She smiled softly to him with a small shrug. “No, don’t worry. You’re really helping.” She nodded again to him. “I’m not sure really. It’s always been rocky from the start? Is it possible that love can start to die before it’s even began?

"Talk."
rexanna
image credits

@Johnny , THE SWEETEST SHRINK AROUND!
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
No Scrubs - by Johnny - 01-18-2016, 09:26 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 01-19-2016, 12:36 AM
RE: No Scrubs - by Johnny - 01-23-2016, 12:30 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 02-01-2016, 05:53 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Johnny - 02-03-2016, 01:43 AM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 02-09-2016, 11:16 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Johnny - 02-12-2016, 01:20 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 02-14-2016, 05:00 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Johnny - 02-17-2016, 10:08 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 02-20-2016, 08:33 PM