the Rift

[PRIVATE] No Scrubs

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Well I gotta say, I don’t know who this jerk was but he certainly didn’t sound good enough for Rexanna. Picking arguments! Acting regal?! Just who does this guy think he is? Messing around with my friend’s heart like that. Well, he sounds like someone that could stand to be lectured by a pint-sized candy pony that’s for sure. But there is hope, at least, as far as Rexanna’s hopes go. I don’t know how helpful it would be for me to tell her that he’s not worth it so I’m not going to quite phrase it like that. I’ll be supportive! I think that’s what she needs.

Maybe another roll in the cave too… I’ll have to see if Ashamin’s up for it.

But that’s a problem to be solved at a later time. When she looks up to my face I offer her a smile - not the normal bouncy one I sport but a kind, encouraging one. Or, it feels like that’s what’s going on with my face - for all I know I look horribly constipated. It’s the thought that counts, right? “I bet he was just acting regal to save face. You can’t just go causing a ruckus in front of the newbies in the threshold!”  

Like that one time I got licked and had to pretend that was just no big deal. Which it totally isn’t. But still.

“I don’t believe in doomed lovers, I gotta say. I think sometimes we just get so worried about it that we accidentally sabotage it all because it’s hard and we like for love to be easy!” It rarely was. Well, maybe it was a little easier for me but I’m not as smart as Rexanna or most of Helovia. There’s not a whole lot going on in that sugar-flavoured brain of mine so things tend to be pretty simple for me.

“But I’ll bet you could get him to talk to you, though next time it should probably be just the two of you… no sisters or outsiders. It’ll be easier to say stuff that way. And be honest. No one ever wins when we cover up our feelings.” Gods I’m feeling wise right now. I don’t really know where this is coming from so I’m not going to stop talking just in case it goes away. “And if he still won’t talk to you, I’m afraid he’s just not worth it. Don’t let him make you think that whatever happened is only your fault. Males tend to do that, I dunno why.” Oh sugarcookies was I not going to say that?

“I apologize on behalf of my gender.”
come with me, honey
I'm your sweet sugar candyman
image credits

@Rexanna xD
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
No Scrubs - by Johnny - 01-18-2016, 09:26 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 01-19-2016, 12:36 AM