the Rift

[OPEN] Dance with the Moon (Joining)

Tiva Posts: 26
Up For Adoption atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 3:: Frostfall HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Solid white eyes watched the pretty Queen as they strode along. Her ears pricked as Elsa answered her question. The name rolled through her head as she walked along quietly. Her feathers swirled around in a soft breeze as her legs started to grow tired. 'I hope we're almost there.' She turned to look at the beautiful bird as she watched it's feathers and heard it tweet in agreement. She wondered what it would be like to have a creature like that. Something that could fly ahead and scout out interesting things, or handsome studs. Speaking of which, the massive stallion walked quietly along with them. She still wasn't sure why he was with them, besides the chance to get to know her better. Her dainty head turned and offered the beast a wink he was every handsome, powerful. Who could deny power, especially when it came in the form of a stallion? She smirked playfully before carrying on.

It wasn't long after her next question that Elsa nodded and pointed at something. There was shiny stuff all long the ground; a wall of glass had once stood tall and strong, or so she assumed. Elsa's next words drew forth a laugh it had to be a freaking blast to fix crap that had been broken for who knows how long. "Everything else is quite beautiful though." She followed the mare quietly taking in the scenery carefully etching it into her brain. After a little while the trio stopped and the bird hoped from his master to peck along the ground. Her head shifted curiously as she watched him and listened to Elsa. Positions were offered to her and she thought silently on them allowing her antlered head to bob softly. "I think I would like the crafter or healer side of things better than a warrior." She smiled thoughtfully at the queen. "Of course I wouldn't turn down a spar, it never hurts to stay in shape." Her long black and cream tail flicked her hocks as she wondered what it was like to fight. She didn't want to be a great lazy lump, and havign some kind of position could only help her out.

As the stallion spoke up she laughed brightly, how had they forgotten to ask his name? "Well, I'm sorry I forgot to ask your name Grim." She smiled teasingly as she nicknamed him, not caring if he liked it or not. Before she could sidle closer to the stallion the sound of hooves and a voice drew her attention away. A massive horned stallion was striding towards them calmly. She grinned and flicked her pretty head sending the feathers swirling and her mane flying to the left side of her neck. She dipped her muzzle low in greeting. 'So this is the mighty king? Very sexy.' She smiled sweetly and battered her long lashes at him. "It's a pleasure sir Tembovu, I'm Tiva. I'm leaning towards becoming a crafter or healer." She looked up and up trying to meet his breathtaking blue eyes with her white. She stood silently allowing the silence to stretch until someone else had something to say.

image credits | table by wanda

Speech
Words| 527
Tags| @Elsa @Grimalkin @Tembovu
Notes| So slow! Sorry guys!
[Image: _pixel___commission__tiva_by_poolpaw-d8e0uyy.png][Image: silverdreamermist2_by_cantatus_promise-d8ja232.gif]
Please Tag

Messages In This Thread
Dance with the Moon (Joining) - by Tiva - 01-19-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Dance with the Moon (Joining) - by Elsa - 01-19-2016, 12:28 PM
RE: Dance with the Moon (Joining) - by Grimalkin - 01-21-2016, 04:22 AM
RE: Dance with the Moon (Joining) - by Tembovu - 01-21-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: Dance with the Moon (Joining) - by Tiva - 02-03-2016, 06:02 PM
RE: Dance with the Moon (Joining) - by Elsa - 02-08-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: Dance with the Moon (Joining) - by Grimalkin - 02-12-2016, 06:05 AM
RE: Dance with the Moon (Joining) - by Tembovu - 02-12-2016, 09:16 AM