the Rift

[OPEN] Time to go

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
This day was like any other. I had begun getting Rein used to sleeping throughout the night which allowed me more and more time to actually manage to get a few hours of sleep. However, the wear of pregnancy and lack of sleep had begun to take its toll on me physically. I had lines of exhaustion that fell along my face, mostly around my eyes as well as the slowly growing less swollen barrel that had carried my golden son within my womb. Though, as Rein and I began to wake up and enjoy the freshly fallen snow once again, I emerged from my cave shooting a glance toward Rein before looking up to the grant entrance the Basin always held. Yet this time, things looked different. A visitor, perhaps?

Casting my motherly blue gaze back to my son, I smiled to him. “What do you say that we go and see who the person at the border is?” I questioned him gently, knowing that more than likely he would follow me wherever I went. As long as there was excitement, Rein seemed to find his way involved in it. So I set out past the Sentinels with my golden child in toe just to see who this creature might be.

Upon a closer inspection, the face was quite familiar. I looked back at Rein with an excited glance to make sure he had followed. Once we arrived to the border, I smiled fondly to my feathered friend. “Ilios! What a wonderful surprise. I take it you’d like to move in?” I smiled to him, remembering our encounter from previously after the chance to get a companion had passed. I wondered what he would think to see my child with me, knowing that we both had children now. Would it make things different for him? I looked down to Rein for a few moments, beaming to the child. “Do you remember that man from the Dragon’s Throat that I told you about? The one that could fly?” I questioned him, waiting briefly before looking up to the teal plumed stallion. “This is him, love. Ilios, this is Rein. My son.” I smiled to him with a wide excited smile before letting my gaze fall back down to the leggy golden colt.

"Talk."
Sweetie,
you had me.
image credits

@Rein @Ilios
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Time to go - by Ilios - 01-19-2016, 07:06 PM
RE: Time to go - by Rexanna - 01-21-2016, 12:51 AM
RE: Time to go - by Maui - 01-22-2016, 08:08 AM
RE: Time to go - by Rein - 01-23-2016, 03:23 AM
RE: Time to go - by Ilios - 02-01-2016, 06:24 PM
RE: Time to go - by Rexanna - 02-04-2016, 01:29 AM
RE: Time to go - by Maui - 02-15-2016, 04:47 AM
RE: Time to go - by Rein - 02-21-2016, 03:07 PM