the Rift

[OPEN] Time to go

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
I'd sell my soul just to see your face.
And I'd break my bones just to heal your pain.
He stood silently, sure they would come and demand to know what he wanted. The stallion wasn't scared, maybe nervous, but not scared. He thought mildly of the scars his mother carried upon her light hide. She had been attacked by a unicorn that had lived here. Was that mare still here? It had been years since the attack, so maybe she had moved on or perished. Either way he was sure a lot could have changed since that mauling. The golden and teal stallion shook his short mane allowing his long forelock to cover his face.

It didn't take very long for the sound of hooves to reach his ears. Silver eyes gazed over the snowy land before him searching for the unicorn. The he noticed the beautiful golden pelt and silvery white hair. A massive smile covered his face in an instant as Rexanna made her way towards him. His heart hammered in his a chest filled with longing. She looked just as excited and happy to see him as he felt. Then another smaller form caught his attention. His heart twisted causing his brows to furrow for a moment before he shoved the thoughts away. Instead he reached for her trying to touch her black marked face gently. "Rexanna, it's great to see you!" He took a deep breath before speaking again picking his words carefully. "I've decided against moving in right now. My coat isn't nearly heavy enough to move in right before winter." He tried to make it a joke, playing off the fact he wasn't going to move in.

He fell silently as she turned to the babe behind her. She had spoken of him, that had to mean something right? His heart leaped as he lowered his horned head towards the young boy. "It's a pleasure to meet you Rein." He smiled warmly and playfully tired to bump the colt's handsome forehead. 'Who is your father?' He wondered for a moment before speaking to him again. "You're a very strong colt aren't you? You'll make a mighty stallion one day." He grinned playfully, making sure to stay eye level with the boy, not wanting to frighten him.

In a flash another foal was pouncing towards the colt. He laughed and pulled his head back away from the beautiful filly. His heart soared more than any mare could ever do. His daughter stood atop the colt offering to play with him. "What no hi dad?" His thundering laughter rolled easily from his lips as he reached towards his daughter trying to nuzzle her side. "I see no reason why you can't play, but where is your mother?" He watched her for a moment before turning to Rex. "Have you seen Eden anywhere?" It was odd the mare wasn't keeping a closer eye on their daughter. He would have to have a firm talk with her. His brows furrowed as he looked at Rex. "Excuse our manners Rexanna, and Rein, this is my daughter Maui." He turned smiling proudly at his silver and gold daughter.

Talk
Words;; 510
OOC/Tags;; @Rexanna @Maui @Rein anyone <3

Messages In This Thread
Time to go - by Ilios - 01-19-2016, 07:06 PM
RE: Time to go - by Rexanna - 01-21-2016, 12:51 AM
RE: Time to go - by Maui - 01-22-2016, 08:08 AM
RE: Time to go - by Rein - 01-23-2016, 03:23 AM
RE: Time to go - by Ilios - 02-01-2016, 06:24 PM
RE: Time to go - by Rexanna - 02-04-2016, 01:29 AM
RE: Time to go - by Maui - 02-15-2016, 04:47 AM
RE: Time to go - by Rein - 02-21-2016, 03:07 PM