[PRIVATE] Don't you let out that Antidote

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
mortuus nox & rexanna
I will be the Whisky
to your Water  

He looked to the light pink plant hiding in the rock. A black muzzle reached out and plucked a berry off the plant. The taste was sweet and it made him want to eat more. Then his stone cold eyes opened to hear a voice coming behind him. He knew the sweet tones of the mares voice very well. He let his hard edged mouth soften to a smile as she grew closer and closer. Nox reached out his black velvet muzzle out to touch her neck as he spoke."I was wondering through here when I found this odd little Herb. So it just caught my attention, I am trying to figure out what it does." Then he looked to the golden mare "It is wonderful to see you again.." His voice trailed off as he saw a Child. His demonic crown lowered and tilted to the side. Gray stone cold eyes looked into the eyes of the small child. The gray orbs were restless and not giving into the warmth. They were frozen solid. His tangled mane wondered in the light breeze as he held his head back up to look at Rex."So this is your child." he spoke in a roaring deep voice as he looked to the young one again.

His scared pelt glistened n the suns rays as he Latin voice rang from the depths of hell once the child was finished speaking. "Good to meet you Rein, I am Nox. Your mother was the first one I met in Helovia. She brought me to the Basin." Nox lowered his head slightly then picked it back up again. He scanned over the two trying to figure out who the father was. He was sure it was not the first stag she spoke of, but he could not pace the child's looks. Rein was for sure getting his looks from Rex, but who else?" Who is the father?" His voice roared as his demonic muscled body stood waiting for the burning answer.
"Talk."

@Rexanna @Rein

--------------
Herb Information: Name ?
Appearance: Light pink in color with small peach looking berries all along the stems
Effects: ?
Smell: very very sweet
Taste: Sweet and delightful  
image credits

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Don't you let out that Antidote - by Mortuus Nox - 01-19-2016, 10:57 PM
RE: Don't you let out that Antidote - by Rexanna - 02-04-2016, 01:02 AM
RE: Don't you let out that Antidote - by Rein - 02-21-2016, 03:23 PM
RE: Don't you let out that Antidote - by Mortuus Nox - 02-25-2016, 08:47 PM
RE: Don't you let out that Antidote - by Rexanna - 02-29-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: Don't you let out that Antidote - by Rein - 03-21-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Don't you let out that Antidote - by Rexanna - 04-09-2016, 05:33 PM