[PRIVATE] Don't you let out that Antidote

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
mortuus nox & rexanna
I will be the Whisky
to your Water  

Gray eyes looked to the child. They were stone cold, but they held a bit of warmth for the small child. He could see the golden thief pulsing through the boys veins. Nox lokd back to Rex as she spoke up. Ashamin was the father? How that get something as fine as Rexanna. His troubled skull turned to look at the mountains to keep from reacting to strongly. He forced a smile on his face as he looked back to Rex. Ashamin was a kind beast that had helped him, but there was something wrong with him now. Demons had taken over his soul, there was a new found coldness in Ashamin. That worried Nox and it almost wore on his face as he looked over Rexanna and the child once again. He knew what it was like to be troubled, and what could happen if it takes over the soul.

Deep tones flooded from his maw with a hushed worry wrapped around them "Rexanna please just watch out for your self. Please don't let the demons overtake your soul. Do not let them in, no matter how hard they claws at you. And if you ever need something please don't hesitate to ask me. Congrats on your child he is beautiful, and I do hope Ashamin is.... well helping with Rein.... " He was happy for her, but his voice trailed off in the end. He wanted to tell her about the spar with Ashamin, and what happened, but the child was around. Nox did not want to speak bad of his father in front of him.

His attention turned to the sweet herb and he took a bite of the small berry. It was so sweet and it made him want to take another bite, but he didn't. Relief swept across his whole body as he swallowed the sweet thing."I am not sure, I have not seen this one before. It is sweeter than any fruit I have ever tasted. It is not poisoned, or I would feel ill. I feel wonderful though, like stress is melting away." He smiled to the child, he was extremely hansom. "I do believe you can eat it, but your mom might think different for you little one."
"Talk."

--------------
Herb Information: Name ?
Appearance: Light pink in color with small peach looking berries all along the stems
Effects: Stress melts away, and happiness floods the mind
Smell: very very sweet
Taste: Sweet and delightful  
image credits

@Rexanna

@Rein

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Don't you let out that Antidote - by Mortuus Nox - 01-19-2016, 10:57 PM
RE: Don't you let out that Antidote - by Rexanna - 02-04-2016, 01:02 AM
RE: Don't you let out that Antidote - by Rein - 02-21-2016, 03:23 PM
RE: Don't you let out that Antidote - by Rexanna - 02-29-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: Don't you let out that Antidote - by Rein - 03-21-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Don't you let out that Antidote - by Mortuus Nox - 04-06-2016, 08:13 PM
RE: Don't you let out that Antidote - by Rexanna - 04-09-2016, 05:33 PM