the Rift

[PRIVATE] Correspondence #8: It's my birthday, I can cry if I want to

Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow

Now, Rhiannon didn't consider herself a particularly caring individual. She never had. The dark creature had tried that once in regards to a certain coral-coated minx seasons ago, and it had done her no good. As a matter of fact, it had left her with a strange case of heartburn which had felt oddly like that thing called 'heartbreak', as well as leaving a bad taste in her mouth, and so the brindled beast had swore to never really give two shits about anything ever again.

Perhaps that was why, during her morning stroll through the frozen tundra of the Steppe, that something pulled at her frozen heart when she spotted a crumpled, bruised figure collapsed in the snow in the distance. Molten-gold and frozen-silver regarded the figure from a distance as she stopped short, teeth gnashing, tail swishing and kinked, ears pinned almost flat against her skull in sudden displeasure.

Who was this? Who? Who had the gall to promplty go ahead and die in the middle of her morning walk?

It was an odd feeling, this pull in her breast. What was it? Curiosity? No, not that... But like it. Yes, yes, definitely like curiosity, but not. Something deeper, more personal, almost. Slowly Rhiannon's ears twisted forward, nostrils flaring as she attempted to pick up the crumpled figure's scent. Whatever it was that had grasped her heart began to tug, and Rhiannon was powerless to ignore it.

Instead, one hoof crunched in the snow as she approached the downed beast, then another, and as she drew closer with a sauntering sashay, the brindled mare's eyes narrowed in close scrutiny.

Oh... Oh, my. What do we have here? Not even her wildest dreams could fathom such a stunning, captivating creature.

What a beauty. What a goddess, all charcoal and quivering, glowing blue, broken, beaten, and tearful. How tender she appeared, how fragile, and her alluring, glowing color beckoned Rhiannon even closer. Drool dribbled from the devil's maw, captivated and taken, allured and lost, but despite the heat that burned within her loins to sample the delicacy placed in front of her, offered in front of her, the dark beast found herself worried for the earthly goddess.

"Now this, my fragile chou, will not do." Her words were spoken on a purr, sultry and deep, and dual-toned oculars roamed the dips and curves of the older female, admiring her from afar. "What is such an exquisite creature as yourself doing laying in the snow? Are you harmed, my chou?"

'Do you need someone to kiss away your wounds? Drown away your sorrows?'

She would.

Oh, but she would.

@Ahvelyn

Messages In This Thread
RE: Correspondence #8: It's my birthday, I can cry if I want to - by Rhiannon - 01-22-2016, 10:49 PM