the Rift

a Touch of Destiny [OPEN]

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
Through the trees she went. The trees were nearly bare, the leaves finding their seasonal place upon the ground in a thick blanket. Each step was careful, as some spots were slick with decay and remnants of Orangemoon snow. Ears twisted and rotated, listening for voices or sounds to betray others making their way through Helovia's doorway. It didn't take long before she happened upon a small gathering, and she hoped she hadn't missed the closing remarks.

It appeared as though she was late for the party. Two pegasi women had beat her to the newcomer, and the blue was sure they had already initiated their recruitment spiels. She typically recognized those who came to this neck of the woods; it seemed as though each herd had their usual recruiters. But this was fine, as she had no intentions on learning of those who had roots already planted. Not here in the Threshold, at least. The victim of their onslaught was dark, crowned with antlers and adorned by braids. She was unusual, and the accent dripping from her words was like nothing Ki'irha had ever heard before.

It looked like she was just in time.

Plastering a smile on her velvet lips, she approached. "Hello, my dear," she crooned, eyes glittering in the sunlight. Her coat shined in the warm light, shades of cobalt rippling down her starry pelt. Everything about the newcomer's appearance put her out of place. The beads, the medallions and the bone - a jaw bone? - made the blue more curious as to her origins. "Excuse my late arrival to this meeting, usually I am more punctual in welcoming newcomers to Helovia." She came to a stop several paces away, dipping her head in greeting and respect. "I am Ki'irha, corporal of the Aurora Basin. Though I don't typically eavesdrop, I couldn't help but catch your name. It's lovely to meet you, Tuppence." She turned her gaze for a moment to the other two mares, giving a curt nod to each out of respect. It was rude to ignore others, and this was common ground. They all held the same mission in the Threshold.

They would all share their piece, and the doe would decide who to follow home. It was the same song and dance every time. But it never became boring. After everyone shared their piece, the star girl spoke again. The butterfly girl (again, how unusual those wings were) came from the Edge. Many times the corporal had met Tembovu here in this forest, so to find out he was a king came as a bit of a shock. Didn't he have better things to do than mingle here collecting newcomers? Perhaps that is why he had deligated this visit to Myrrine. "I come from the far north, deep within the mountains. Though not as warm or lush as most places here, it is hospitable in its own way." Turning her eyes to the sunspear, she waited to hear her describe the accommodations she had to offer.

Talk
Sorry for the late arrival! She missed all the initial conversation, figured I would stick her in after Tuppence introduced herself.
@Megaera @Tuppence @Myrrine ~
I’ll taste the night sky —
     AND FEEL ALIVE AGAIN
image credits
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
a Touch of Destiny [OPEN] - by Tuppence - 01-23-2016, 05:32 AM
RE: a Touch of Destiny [OPEN] - by Myrrine - 01-23-2016, 12:07 PM
RE: a Touch of Destiny [OPEN] - by Megaera - 01-26-2016, 02:20 PM
RE: a Touch of Destiny [OPEN] - by Tuppence - 01-31-2016, 08:55 PM
RE: a Touch of Destiny [OPEN] - by Myrrine - 01-31-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: a Touch of Destiny [OPEN] - by Ki'irha - 01-31-2016, 11:04 PM
RE: a Touch of Destiny [OPEN] - by Megaera - 02-02-2016, 06:02 PM
RE: a Touch of Destiny [OPEN] - by Tuppence - 02-23-2016, 06:34 AM