the Rift

they left roses on corpses to cover the smell [Open Spar]

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
amaris
dragonborn
Haunting melodies, midnight rays, and a stench that spoke of a life once lived, a life once filled with unlimited potential, possibilities - a life ended, a life forfeit. Dragonsblood flowed through the veins of the creature who walked these woods, and dragon's senses dissected all the stories that were woven into the breeze that twisted between the bent and broken branches of the Deep Forest. It had become something of a home to the belle - its darkness offered her some security even as it delivered her with terrifying visions and excruciating nightmares.

FIGHT ME OR BE GONE, SHADE!

It was a booming challenge, a monstrous idea, and yet the queen dragon within Amaris rose up to meet it, to greet it, to welcome it. The dragonmare was wandering, not lost but nor had she found anything of interest - until now. Golden hues, muted to silver in the midnight cast of the forest, shimmered as they moved with svelte litheness and athleticism beneath the dark canopy. The queen looked for her challenger and saw nothing, so she looked with her other senses - and tasted the death and rain on the wind, but mingled in with that - stallion.

Fear excited her, the nerves that connected her limbs to her barrel seemed to enable her to float across the leafy loam below - but she held her wings close to her sides as she moved, for it would not do to bend and break one against a trunk or limb of a great timber that grew in these parts.

"I am here," her voice, though not booming, was firm, and laced with confidence she didn't necessarily completely believe in, replied to the stallion's challenge. Ever the martyr however, Amaris could not lay down the first strike against this unknown one, despite his challenge, despite the death that laced the air and the tension he generated with his booming presence. "And I will stay here, unless you make me leave," she replied with her own challenge, her own voice penetrating the silence of the night with tones that were steady and quietly spoken, but also stubborn, laced with a determination only the queen within her held - but that queen was who was in charge this evening.

That queen would write her history in the blood of her fallen prey.

@Knox
0/3 attack posts
391 words
happy with all your terms, yipee Jen spar :D
sky above me — earth below me
and fire within me
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
RE: they left roses on corpses to cover the smell [Open Spar] - by Amaris - 01-24-2016, 02:09 AM