the Rift

Another Ghost to Haunt You

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
You can have your very own
Devil at the cross roads

Cold gray eyes opened to see the mare charging back at him. His ears pinned knowing that a single attack of his did not hit her. An angered grumble ripped from his maw, as she came closer and closer. Her hoof beats roared in his heavy skull, but he did not move. Black cracked hooves stood, and his mind told him to wait. He waited for her like he did for his father when he was young. The scene flashing into his memory like a movie. The black and copper stallion charged him, but with anger and hate brewing. His mind flashed back to reality; the star mare did not scare him. She never struck fear into his soul like his father did. He grinned slightly as she seemed to move in slow motion. White teeth flashed; she would never strike the fear of god into him. Nox shook his head slightly. Ki’irha could beat the living shit out of him, and it still would not make a difference. That is when he realized it did not matter if he won. He wanted to beat this girl into the cold hard ground below, but it was only a practice spar. He really found no true motivation to fight her.She made him bored. As the realization clicked in his skull the star mare was right in front of him.

She came at him baring her right side to slam into his body. His chest took most of the beating, but due to him standing cockeye, it left his right shoulder exposed as well. Her body hit his broad chest first, throwing his weight back. Then she slammed his shoulder throwing his weight to the left.Large ribs trucked into a sturdy tree to the left of him, and he got pinned for a moment. Gasps of air left his maw, and his left ribs started to bruise. A roar from hell ran from his mouth, like souls trying to escape eternal torture. She got him good that time, and Nox knew he had to move. Once the pressure of her weight shifted off his right shoulder, the stallion jolted quickly backwards. Large muscles dragged his body away, but not before she snapped. Her blue muzzle bit into his neck, drawling the crimson substance from its warm home. It stung for a moment as it dripped from his crest and down his neck. The stinging pain was dull compared to his bruised ribs. Gray eyes watched the mare with a chuckle; she tried to attack him one more time; it failed. Her hooves struck nothing but the air. How stupid was she to think he would stand there and take that. Blue knees fell in the cold frostfall air hitting nothing. Blue hooves landed on the ground below with a soft thud.

The mare might think she would get his respect as a warrior, but what did she really prove? Star girl threw some good punches at the stallion, but she was boring. Had he had enough? His voice chuckled lightly turning to face her. Cold stone eyes looked right into hers as he let a sore drawl of his voice speak. "My father would beat me harder than you. He wouldn’t hold back, and he gave me a reason to fight. It was a good spar I will give you that star girl. Just get a hotter fire burning in your eyes.Find the reason that makes you want to fight. Please do not think I disrespect your position, or that I do not understand what you do. I have been in your shoes and it is difficult, but I have never seen a mare succeed. " His eyes looked away for a moment thinking back to all the mares he had met in his past. "You have succeeded as our corporal . You have the heart of a King in a queen’s body. I will give you that. Oh and sorry if I pissed you off, I just do not know how to take a woman on the battle field. " He let a soft pained sigh out watching the mare. His body started to melt with soreness, and his pelt dripped from sweat. Black muscles turned to head home, wondering if the mare would follow. Nox was only thinking about the hot spring at this time. The need to sooth the pains from the spar flooded his body. He had respect for the mare, but the black stag was just hoping for more than an average spar.

"Talk."

-----------------
Word count :: 758/800
Defense 1/1
Summary:: Nox gets rammed on his right chest/ shoulder due to him standing slightly cockeye. She hit his chest first throwing him back then his shoulder throwing his left ribs into a near-by tree. He starts to move out of the way from her attack, but her maw bites his crest leaving minimal damage/ bleeding. He avoids the third attack fully.
OOC:: Thanks Noella this is only my second spar on helovia, so when I get better we must spar again!! I sent you a skype to see if you want to do a small thread after the spar.
image credits

@Ki’irha

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Another Ghost to Haunt You - by Ki'irha - 01-24-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: Another Ghost to Haunt You - by Mortuus Nox - 01-25-2016, 12:10 AM
RE: Another Ghost to Haunt You - by Ki'irha - 02-03-2016, 09:21 PM
RE: Another Ghost to Haunt You - by Mortuus Nox - 02-17-2016, 10:34 PM
RE: Another Ghost to Haunt You - by Ki'irha - 03-12-2016, 10:34 AM
RE: Another Ghost to Haunt You - by Mortuus Nox - 03-18-2016, 09:38 PM
RE: Another Ghost to Haunt You - by Ki'irha - 04-10-2016, 05:25 PM
RE: Another Ghost to Haunt You - by Mortuus Nox - 04-11-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: Another Ghost to Haunt You - by Official - 05-26-2016, 08:15 PM