the Rift

&&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open]

Rumplestiltskin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Oh&Baby, even fairytales will be jealous..

Soon after I gave out an almighty bellow, I got signs of life from this snow covered place. A bark vibrated through the trees, causing little turrets of snow to be shaken loose and flurry to the floor. Just after that, a feminine whinny came through, but it sounded weakened. This fae wasn’t in the best of health at all. Perfect, someone to play with..

Ignoring the bark, for I assume it had come from a wolf somewhere in the distance. Surprise crossed my dial when a funny coloured wolf with amber eyes came bounding towards me. It took a few seconds for me to register that it was a dog. You rarely saw them out in the wild, they weren’t cut out for solitary living. Confusing, but not something to dwell on.

The animal continued to stare at me, irritated I met its orbs, and found pools of liquid amber intelligence looking straight back at me. It had captured my attention, just as it bounded out of sight again through into natures blanket of white.

Not soon after, the funny coloured thing reappeared, but I caught another scent making its way towards me, that of a male equine, someone who smelt like they could be on a equal footing with me. Not an easy feat of course.

Out of the white a dunskin brute entered, snorting great plumes of breath, and warmth rising in clouds of steam from his well put together form, pelt ripping from the muscles beneath. He let out a rumble in greeting and I responded likewise, this guy wasn’t one that I wanted to play around with, rather I wanted to know more.
Just like the dog that had preceded him, his pools met mine, trying to figure me out. I merely held his gaze, trying to do the same. I pricked my harks forward as he spoke to the coloured dog, praising him, as the dog settled by his hooves.

As lyrics started to fall from his maw aimed at me, I listened before choosing to respond;

“Helovia, you say. I like the sound of that” A glint appeared in my eyes, and a slight smirk on my jaws. “I am Rumplestiltskin, and whom may you be?” What you brings you out on Jack Frosts’ time? I am indeed a slight weary, and stopping here for a while appeals to me.”

My dial flew upwards as the damn dog took off again, running in the direction that the feminine whinny had come from earlier. In my excitement of maybe finding an ally, I had forgotten all about this possible new toy. I glance at the brute in front of me and his expression, and my smirk turned into a grin as he calms, finding no threat from the feeble thing advancing on us.

I barely bother the look at the fae as she approaches with the dog in tow, for appearances do matter to me. She was a damsel in distress and that was enough to peak my twisted interest and sense of play. I quickly switched my persona to the charming gentleman that was required here.
”Come now deary, what ails you so? Come over to us and we can provide you with warmth. What brings such a pretty one as you out here on such a cold night?”

I realised with a jolt that I had not thought of that harlot, Belle in over an hour or so. This pleased me to no end, and made me want to get under this new faes skin as quickly as possible so I could break her as I should have broken Belle..

These new lands were already getting me excited. It seemed that was plenty to stimulate me here. Not only plenty of playthings, but possible friendship. And who knew? Maybe this was the place where I gave up being a nomad and actually joined a herd of my equals..

Tagged: Rumplestiltskin Notes: he wants to play! Credit: Manip: Loopie2008, Table: Stephy

Messages In This Thread
&&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open] - by Rumplestiltskin - 10-11-2012, 04:58 PM
RE: &&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open] - by Shatter - 10-11-2012, 07:54 PM
RE: &&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open] - by Rumplestiltskin - 10-12-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: &&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open] - by Shatter - 10-21-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: &&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open] - by Rumplestiltskin - 10-22-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: &&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open] - by Rumplestiltskin - 11-01-2012, 12:52 PM
RE: &&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open] - by Shatter - 11-04-2012, 09:36 AM
RE: &&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open] - by Shatter - 11-09-2012, 04:57 PM