the Rift

&&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open]

Rumplestiltskin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Oh&Baby, even fairytales will be jealous..

I kept my eyes trained on the lithe grey thing that was quivering in the distance, my craving for blood was sudden and I struggled to keep it under control. A smirk appeared on my near drooling maw as I thought how I could play with this desperate looking thing. I could feel the intense gaze of the other brute glued on me, and shook myself to regain my composure. It wouldn't do to look like some blood crazed fiend in front of a stranger.

The brutes expression was one of frustration with the excuse of a fae that stood away from them. The flick of his cord only stood to confirm his emotions. I couldn't care a less about the silly femme, she was only good for one thing as far as I was concerned. Of course, I wanted to play with her, but I wasn't going to chase after the game, especially after what happened last time. Besides this grey thing couldn't hold a candle to that of the jezebel.

I dipped my cranium in order to listen to the lyrics dropping from the brutes maw. Barely paying attention until he started to speak of me, rather than the plaything. Finally something I agreed with. As the brute grinned with a slight evil glint, I knew I had stumbled across a kindred spirit. He clearly felt the same in the fact that brutes will always be the stronger gender. Given this fact I chose to respond;

”A stallion after my own heart. Huddling against a fae, would only show the world you had given up. We are after all the stronger gender, and shouldn't use mares for anything other than what they are good for. I can't help but like the quiet of the cold, seeing as it tends to keep the weaker huddling for warmth. But of course, it isn’t all that comfortable.”

As he put his offer to me, I stopped to think about it carefully. I didn’t want to tie myself into a herd here until I really knew who I was dealing with, and even if I wanted to stay around. But this was on I wanted to get to know more, and if that meant travelling to his homeland, then perhaps so be it. I mean, if he lived there, perhaps there was a whole herd of like-minded individuals that would help me to wreak havoc. With this in mind, my decision was to be based on the others response;

”Thank you for your kind offer. Would me returning with you tie me into anything? I am just not sure whether I am sticking around just yet, it depends on the things I find to amuse me..”

As I spoke, a sparkle appeared in my pools, and a smirk graced my jaws, and yet again I looked to the grey thing that was slowly being obliterated from view under a layer of frost. I brought my attention back to the brute, and watched him whilst I waited for his response to my question.

My dial whipped back round as the grey started to splutter and try to move forward. She was frailer than I had originally thought. I wasn’t quite sure if this was to be a good thing or not, they aren’t much fun when they cant fight back after all. No point in playing with one who had already lost it all. But I decided to try and engage anyway;

”Come now Deary, we don't have all day. Why are you in such a state? Come over here so that we can see you..”

I wiped all of the smirk from my face again, and plaster upon one of pure concern and kindness, in order to see how she would enter the game..

Tagged: Rumplestiltskin Notes: Sorry its poor, my muse was killing me today!! Credit: Manip: Loopie2008, Table: Stephy

Messages In This Thread
&&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open] - by Rumplestiltskin - 10-11-2012, 04:58 PM
RE: &&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open] - by Shatter - 10-11-2012, 07:54 PM
RE: &&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open] - by Rumplestiltskin - 10-12-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: &&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open] - by Shatter - 10-21-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: &&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open] - by Rumplestiltskin - 10-22-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: &&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open] - by Rumplestiltskin - 11-01-2012, 12:52 PM
RE: &&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open] - by Shatter - 11-04-2012, 09:36 AM
RE: &&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open] - by Shatter - 11-09-2012, 04:57 PM