the Rift

&&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open]

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia
I stood still as I approached a clearing with a beautiful golden stallion. His body shone in all the midst of the snow, and I was quite astounded. His mane was black as night, and I stood there just staring at his magnificence. I barely noticed a mare, to the right of him, a deep, chocolatey brown, with an impressive mountain lion on her back. I got scared for an instant, but realized the mountain lion was doing harm to neither of them, so I decided to proceed on walking in, to see what they were talking about.

As I approached the two horses, I saw a gray mare, that looked feeble and week leave the group. I also saw as another sturdy, duskin horse, that had to be a stallion leave, towards the hills I was going to explore at. I ignored the two leaving horses, knowing they were adventurers like me, going to find a new adventure.

I enjoyed to adventure because coming and meeting the new horses was exceptionally fun. Especially if one of the horses could be a potential mate. I eyed the stallion again, thinking how handsome he was. I had a feeling that all the mares would swoon at the sight of such a handsome lad. I myself, felt flirtatious when I saw him, but I really had no such experience, so I was a little bit scared to approach him. I was ignoring the mare with the cougar on her back, because I felt so attracted to the handsome male.

I flipped my mane, and gave out a whinny, just to alert them that I was coming. I didn't want them to get scared of me. I looked at them and said, "Hello, my name is Orinthia."

Messages In This Thread
&&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open] - by Rumplestiltskin - 10-11-2012, 04:58 PM
RE: &&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open] - by Shatter - 10-11-2012, 07:54 PM
RE: &&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open] - by Rumplestiltskin - 10-12-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: &&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open] - by Shatter - 10-21-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: &&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open] - by Rumplestiltskin - 10-22-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: &&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open] - by Rumplestiltskin - 11-01-2012, 12:52 PM
RE: &&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open] - by Shatter - 11-04-2012, 09:36 AM
RE: &&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open] - by Shatter - 11-09-2012, 04:57 PM
RE: &&Baby, Even Fairytales will be Jealous [open] - by Orinthia - 11-18-2012, 12:47 PM