the Rift

[OPEN] It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
I'd sell my soul just to see your face.
And I'd break my bones just to heal your pain.
He watched her movements, they way she relaxed then tensed once more with a bemused expression. 'Once of us has a lot to learn about meeting new people, but which one?' He allowed the thoughts to swirl within his brain as she studied his body. It was nice to be so appraised by such a pretty mare. All mares if he was being honest with himself. She stood out among the scarlet world almost as much as he did. He allowed the smile spread over his face to brighten slightly. Her laughter sent a thrill through his young prime body. Would he ever get used to the laughter of a girl? He doubted it. Her hair flip sent his wings unfurling just as playful and lowered his fore-half at her acceptance. A chuckle rumbled warmly from his deep chest, until he rose.

Silver eyes did not miss the hesitation brewing behind her pretty face. Two choices lay before him, only one was right. Silently he made his chose and held his tongue; she would learn soon enough. His mother had taught him the art of hiding your true thoughts well. Masks were not toys to be played with, but tools to do the playing. His smile never faulted as she thought about what she had done. His patience was rewarded with lowered lashes and a sexy cloud of smoke. "Well, the gods knew what they were doing when they blessed you with that gift." He winked playfully as his bass drawl ended.

Taken aback by her thanks he stared at her for a moment; confused. Carefully he thinned the mask allowing her a glimpse at the confusion in his heart. "There is no need to thank me, I only speak the truth." Smiling kindly he followed beside the lithe mare enjoying her company immensely. Of course the stud had no qualms following the mare as she made her rounds. It was always good know others in different herds. Laughter clamped like thunder at her question his horned head bobbing with the irony of it.

"Oh no, I have only my coloring and silver boots." He smiled brightly not bothered at all; right now anyway. He lusted after magic and a companion, but the gods did not have that in mind for him, not yet anyway. Maybe the key to gaining what he wanted was to accept who he was without the extras. "I will admit I did have a dashing necklace, but I gave it to my sister." He smiled fondly at the thought of his sister. Areli would have enjoyed this meeting, she always loved meeting new people. Shaking the thoughts away he smiled up at the taller mare. Height used to annoy him, having taken after Parelia in that gene. 'I need to find them both and spend sometime with them.' He locked that thought in his memory swearing to see them again; soon. "I only have my color and uncontrollable charm." He rolled his eyes chuckling at his own joke.
Speech
Words;; 503
OOC/Tags;; SO SO LATE! Sorry I completely forgot about this xD @Auriel
Image Credit
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 01-24-2016, 11:02 PM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 02-08-2016, 04:50 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 02-15-2016, 01:47 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 02-18-2016, 03:41 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 02-23-2016, 07:35 PM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 03-21-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Auriel - 03-24-2016, 03:49 AM
RE: It's Quiet Downtown [Patrol] - by Ilios - 04-29-2016, 02:07 AM