the Rift

[OPEN] the Blame Game

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
What if this whole crusade's a charade
And behind it all there's a price to be paid

I see her in the distance, her perfume indicative of her gender and also of the notion that I might know her, rousing images of pink petals drifting lazily though blue skies and the ripple rustle of silks in the breeze. Such images are memories of my childhood, sweet and shining, and it is strange to feel in the midst of my dark thoughts – though fitting, perhaps, that the land of the Sun should bring me warm things.

So it is with delight that I come close enough to discern among the ever changing sea of sand and water a woman I know, my smile youthful and handsome in the way her stare is blinking and unbelieving.

She is older, of course, but I remember her as a child, a tower as all adults were, and if there had been age on her face then, I wouldn’t know it, and couldn’t compare her to then as a consequence (and she obviously is not gray, sway backed, obviously deteriorated since we last met). Rather, she is quite exactly the same as I remember her – albeit surrounded with an air that feels more tired, stretched thin.

I discard concern, a fleeting thought, instead taking time to wonder “what sort of griffon is that?” and to take in the song of my voice slipping from her lips.

"Sia," I answer, the once small chirp of a colt (that had sang with her, songs old and new) aged into a fine vintage, rich and full of notes and flavors, my smile welcoming and one which, hopefully, chases away whatever lingers in her thoughts that makes her remain so reserved.

"I’m much taller now, as you can see," the chuckle breaks delightful, a rogue’s grin slipping across dark lips as a hind leg tucks leisurely to allow the golden tip of my hoof to penetrate the soft soup that covers this effervescent realm, "though I must say you have changed very little. Who is your companion?"

My gaze makes its way to the silvery beast a fleeting second before returning to Sikeax. I have little care for the feelings of bonded. They are not unicorn, and voiceless – it seems only natural to treat them as one treats any pet, and to speak of them as they are not there. I’ve never had much trouble from any of them but for dragons… and that seems to be a direct correlation with the keeper of the lizard, rather than the lizard itself.

"I admit I’ve never seen a two legged dragon before."

[ OOC: Yaaay Sia time! ]
For the blood on which we dine
Justified in the name of the Holy and the Divine.

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
the Blame Game - by Rikyn - 01-26-2016, 01:18 PM
RE: the Blame Game - by Sikeax - 01-30-2016, 05:03 PM
RE: the Blame Game - by Rikyn - 02-01-2016, 04:32 PM
RE: the Blame Game - by Sikeax - 03-04-2016, 12:34 AM
RE: the Blame Game - by Rikyn - 03-04-2016, 01:33 PM