the Rift

[ABSENT] Krazie :: Now to undetermined

Krazie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Filly :: Hybrid :: 15.1 hands :: 17
Krazie
UPDATE 5/27: HI GUYS

I've barely had a moment to myself these past few months. As some of you might know, I'm riding a big Morgan gelding (Diego) and taking dressage lessons with him. We've been together for a little over five months, and lately we've been schooling First Level in preparation for some competitions this summer!

Aside from that, I've been doing fairly well with track, and have a slim chance at going to State Qualifiers for two events (100m hurdles and 400m hurdles). To add on to all of this, I'm working my butt off at school, so I've barely had any free time in the past few months. :(

I'm always stalking you guys, and I promise I haven't forgotten about any of you!

Just popping in to say that I'm likely going to be on absent at least until March/April. I have a lot on my plate right now, between Junior year, being a ski instructor, leasing a horse, and being on a ski racing team. If you need to reach me, please PM this account or Skype me. 

Thanks for your understanding.

Lothiriel :: Aurora Basin Phantom

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo
Have fun, Krazie! We'll miss you <3

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Krazie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Filly :: Hybrid :: 15.1 hands :: 17
Krazie
bumps lovingly

Emily Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'6" :: 25
Emily
<3