the Rift

[OPEN] We Come in Peace [Welcoming]

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

IT was cold. There was snow. In addition to this, there was more snow falling from the sky. Eldala, out in this weather, was none too happy at the moment. But here she was, toiling away, for a tiny candy-cane colored stallion. Calder may be a fellow apprentice now but she had no intentions of letting up and every hope of being moved up first. /When did I become such a tryhard? Hmm?/ A snort escapes her nostrils at the little self insult.

The toiling action in question was gathering various types of materials for Johnny. The three had been testing the various things which could be used to weave items and the entire thing was really great fun...well minus the "collecting" part. As if further reminder was needed of this fact, a veritable flood of wetness drips suddenly from her nose and onto her pile of things. Frustrated, she emits a squeal of outrage into the empty landscape. "Oh, for fucks sake! Can I not just get something done quickly for once?!" The resounding, empty echo gave no guidance and so she continues with a sigh and rolled eyes.

The echo did not stay empty very long, however, for a pair soon arrived through the sentinels. /I suppose the advantage to all this work is that I get to meet basically everyhorse here./ This was especially true on days like today when she was so close to the bottleneck of her herd's land. Excited for the distraction the little mare picks up her bundle and sets off at a jaunty trot. Her approach gives her the name of the unicorn, Ashamin, for he was the emotional sire at the birth of his foal not too long ago. The other, she is delighted to see, is a Pegasus! /Rift was wrong after all about the Basin being racist!! There's no way that they would be if a Pegasus is joining!/ Which, really, was a good sign for her since her father had been a Pegasus himself.

She bows her head to Ashamin and his companions with a greeting, "Hello Ashamin! How is your little one doing?" She asks politely, leaving a pause for his response, before turning to the interesting looking filly. She was clearly very young, much younger than herself, and Eldala thought her quite brave to be standing here by herself. The apprentice offers the filly a warm smile. She did not smell like the Basin yet and, as such, she must be new. "It is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Eldala and I am an apprentice weaver here in the Aurora Basin. Might I ask your name?" The mare is all grace and fluidity as she does this and she's rather surprised that her white tipped skull managed to achieve such non-failure.

@Ashamin
@Zahra

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
We Come in Peace [Welcoming] - by Ashamin - 01-30-2016, 08:58 AM
RE: We Come in Peace [Welcoming] - by Zahra - 01-31-2016, 05:50 PM
RE: We Come in Peace [Welcoming] - by Eldala - 02-02-2016, 01:59 AM
RE: We Come in Peace [Welcoming] - by Johnny - 02-02-2016, 09:37 PM
RE: We Come in Peace [Welcoming] - by Ki'irha - 02-02-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: We Come in Peace [Welcoming] - by Ashamin - 02-18-2016, 02:42 PM