the Rift

[OPEN] We Come in Peace [Welcoming]

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

I had, if you must know, just woken up. Technically we don’t have clocks or a concept of time in the whole “minutes” sense but if we did, I would tell you that it had been a grand total of maybe ten minutes since I had woken up from my nap - where I had been all snuggled up in a snowbank beneath the cutest fir tree I had ever seen. Honestly! So cute. Cute enough for me to sleep over, at least.

The point is, I stumbled across the welcoming committee completely by accident when I emerged from the little copse of trees that had been my temporary sleeping spot. I noticed Ashamin right away so I was obviously going to go wander and say hello. We’re like… well we’re friends but I’m rather fond of him, he keeps giving me work and he’s quite the jovial fellow to be around. Plus he’s got a cute kid. I recognize Eldala too, she’s pretty cool, and there’s a young somebody with them too! I just woke up so it was pretty easy for me to make assumptions that this is a new Basin member and that just encouraged me even more to go over and say hi.

I half-trotted, half-stumbled toward them, yawning once as I was approaching but waking up more completely on the way. And then finally, I come to a standstill in all my sugarcoated glory before the incoming pair. “Good….” Oh crap was it morning? Afternoon? I honestly have no idea how long I’ve been asleep but I oh so smoothly let that word dangle there without a finishing descriptor and move on instead. “Well hello Ashamin! Eldala! Newcomer! What a lovely day, right? Just splendid.” All the better for spending it with friends, you know!

Helovia, can  you handle this?
I don't think you can handle this

image by Jen
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
We Come in Peace [Welcoming] - by Ashamin - 01-30-2016, 08:58 AM
RE: We Come in Peace [Welcoming] - by Zahra - 01-31-2016, 05:50 PM
RE: We Come in Peace [Welcoming] - by Eldala - 02-02-2016, 01:59 AM
RE: We Come in Peace [Welcoming] - by Johnny - 02-02-2016, 09:37 PM