of the storm [open]

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

SVETLANA
shadow kissed
moonlight dipped
oh so fine, oh so noble

I shuffled my wings, and despite their soreness, I still longed to take to the sky, despite the intriguing stallion before me who seemed to hold a thousand secrets to my adrenaline-pumped mind. Evers. That was a nice name. I savored it in my mind, exploring it. Evers. The name of one could sculpt many actions. And a scholar too! I wasn't scholar, more warrior, but I wasn't stupid either- a brain is worth a thousand soldiers. The stallion requested after my happiness at the Foothills, and I grin. Dark eyes sparkle with not so much youth, rather excitement and pure joy. From what I can remember, my mother had always said within the dark of my eyes a hundred secrets seemed to hide, and they were perhaps my best feature, despite my exquisite beauty.

"Ah, I do enjoy the Foothills. I only long I could perhaps serve them more, to prove myself. I am an untried filly in the middle of a hundred minds, it seems. I must say, as you are a scholar, I have always valued a good mind. A brain is worth a thousand soldiers, as my father has always told me. It is my pleasure to meet you, Evers."

I reach out, gently as to not startle the scholar, and blow out through my nostrils. Such a custom in my old home meant something along the lines of 'I shall hold your back and honor your word'. Something similar to that. Although Saveliy, the unicorn I had met, had been quite disturbed by this gesture of friendship. Perhaps I forget myself, so I withdraw from his space.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
of the storm [open] - by Svetlana - 10-11-2012, 05:22 PM
RE: of the storm [open] - by Evers - 10-12-2012, 09:32 AM
RE: of the storm [open] - by Svetlana - 10-12-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: of the storm [open] - by Evers - 10-16-2012, 01:07 PM
RE: of the storm [open] - by Svetlana - 10-16-2012, 05:32 PM
RE: of the storm [open] - by Evers - 10-30-2012, 10:34 AM
RE: of the storm [open] - by Svetlana - 10-30-2012, 05:09 PM