[OPEN] I'm a leaf on the wind

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

"... Are you alright, miss?"

The question comes easily enough through dark lips, warm, honey-brown pools of concern mimicking an equally worried face. He had not expected to cross paths with anyone else, not here, not in the Deep Forest, but it appeared that he was quite wrong.

The Merciful had left the safe confines of the Falls, returning to the one place that had truly felt like home in all his years of living in Helovia. First, it had been the Forest, then the Foothills when he had reigned as Chief, then the Edge... And now the Falls, but his purpose there had seemed bleak and uncertain. His heart desired famliarity, warmth, and love, desired to return to the place where he could only feel peace. Black hooves stepped lightly over the roots, practice from his time with the Grey proving his steps cautious and sure-footed. The trees seem to lean towards him, shielding him, hiding him from the rest of the world, low-hanging branches caressing the overo's sides like the touch of a long-lost friend. He spoke to them, these trees, greeting them with reverant formality and utmost respect.

It had been during his walk, thoughts wandering and troubled with a silent Zola upon his back, that Apollo had encountered another hidden away in the trees. He had, briefly, considered leaving her be, not wishing to intrude upon a woman's privacy, but... Something about her looked just as troubled as he felt. The least he could do would be to stay, at least long enough to ensure she was alright. It was, after all, the gentlemanly thing to do, and Apollo was not one to simply abandon someone who needed any assistance.

"Are you hurt?" She did not appear to be hurt, but not all pains came in a physical sort. The monochromatic stag was quite aware of the pains of loss, heartbreak, and depression...

"My apologies for intruding, ma'am, I do not wish to appear rude. I am Apollo, and this kit upon my shoulders is Zola." At the sound of her name, the sleek, blind feline straightened up upon her bond-mate's withers, tilting her head curiously at the pegasus mare. Although Zola herself could not see due to having no eyes, she could see through the honey-brown orbs of Apollo's own oculars.

ooc: I hope you don't mind Apollo joining in? :D

When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

@Lyanna

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
I'm a leaf on the wind - by Lyanna - 01-28-2016, 10:50 AM
RE: I'm a leaf on the wind - by Apollo - 01-31-2016, 11:26 PM
RE: I'm a leaf on the wind - by Lyanna - 02-01-2016, 11:23 AM
RE: I'm a leaf on the wind - by Apollo - 02-01-2016, 06:14 PM
RE: I'm a leaf on the wind - by Lyanna - 02-04-2016, 09:09 AM